~Freddy x Monty~

Art not mine.

×Monty's POV×

i had been practicing some of the songs i had been given to do before we performed on stage again.Im sure the others were enjoying it as much as i was.It wasn't that bad but it was a bit troublesome sometimes.At least for me Chica and Roxanne since we were the ones with instruments.All freddy had to do was sing.

Anyways i had begun to finish up the song for the day.I started to get a little frustrated on the last part of the song i kept messing it up.Which i knew wasn't good because i didn't have to much more time before our performance.I sat my intrument down for a moment so i could take a break to calm myself.

All sudden i heard my door open.I looked around only to see freddy standing right in the door way.He look a little concerned"what are you doing here freddy" i say a little confused."just wanted to check up on ya to see how you were doing"freddy says with a smile."mm k anyways i dont think ill be ready for our show..."

"and why is that something wrong if there is you can tell me".he says with a concerned look again."well..i can't seem to get some of the cords right for the song and i keep seeming to screw it up every time.."."hmm is that so.. well i can help if you would like me to"he says as he walks over to me.

I pick my intrument back up and began to play it again.Soon enough i got back to the part i was struggling at.i let out a sigh figuring freddy may be disappointed in me.Then all suden i feel arms wrap around me.I blush a little "ff-freddy what are you doing!"

"just trying to calm you down some"."and dont worry about the song right now i promise ill practice it with you tomorrow ok?"he says with a big heartwarming smile."mm ok i guess.."I give him a hug back then kiss him on the cheek.he then began to blush aswell.I giggled a little.

"i love u freddy" i say with a smile

"i love u aswell never forget that"

"heh i won't"

~~~~~~~
The End.