~Moondrop x Sunrise~

Requested by @blooeroseyi

In this oneshot sun and moon are separate characters as you may already tell.
》》》》》》》》》

×Sundrop's POV×

It was daytime at the Megaplex.i was busy looking after the children in the Daycare.Meanwhile Moon was staying in our room doing whatever he ushually does he didn't come out much which kinda worried me.

I couldn't tell if he hated me and the children or if he was just nervous.Cause there were sometimes where he would seem quite hesitant to leave the room.I would try to talk to him about it but he wouldn't answer.

I let out a sigh before a toddler started to tug on my leg.It pulled me back to reality i looked down and gave the child a calming smile."hey there kid would you like to color some pictures or maybe even paint"i said with a calm tone so i wouldn't frighten the child.The child then looked up at me and nodded there head.So i held there hand and walked over to the counter for some crayons and paint.

I took the child over to oneof the tables in the Daycare and sat the stuff beside him.A few other kids came over and were holding drawings in there hands while giving me a smile."your drawings look fantastic i bet youll be a pro artist when you're older!".i gave the kids a hug before they ran off around the Daycare.

i smiled before continuing what i was doing before.it always warmed my heart to help kids and see the
smiles on there little faces.

×Hours later×

The Megaplex had closed and i began to clean up the Daycare.About 20 minutes later i finished.i then put the cleaning supplies away and headed up to me and Moons room.

×MoonDrop's POV×

I was sitting on my bed looking at some posters on the wall when Sun barges into the room."Heyyy Moon"Sun says in a cheerful tone."ugh could you maybe not make a entrance like that again"i said with a sarcastic tone.

"Soo whats up are you ok is something wrong you never seem to wanna leave the room"."Im fine i just like having time alone sometimes..it's not because i hate you and those kids cause i don't"."Well thats good to hear but are you sure?"."yea im sure.."has much has i acted harsh to that idiot i still really cared about him.

Sun sat next to me i looked around a bit awkwardly.Sun put his hand on mine my eyes widened a little"hey!"."Did i do something wrong I'll stop sorry.."Sun says with a concerned face."no it's fine i suppose"i got a idea in my mind and decided to put my hand on Sun's face and kiss his cheek.

We make eye contact Sun starts blushing.i smirk a bit before slouching on my bed more."Umm hey moon is it ok if i sleep with you my bed feels uncomfortable half the time.."Sun ask shyly."Mmm fine I'll make an exception this time.."

me and Sun talked a bit more before we both finally rested up for the night.

~~~~~~
The End.