~\Freddy x Fem Reader/~🍋

.Requested by Kawaii_Alien_Girl. This is my first x reader and lemon so bare with me. also i kinda rushed it.
.
.Lemon Oneshot.🍋
《《《《《《《《《《 《《

You find yourself protecting you and your younger brother Gregory alot.you have been managing to do so quit well.Freddy as also been helping you out.you were quit confused he was the only one out of the bunch that wasn't trying to attack you.Even tho he wasnt doing anything you were still a bit suspicious of him.

Eventually you started feeling more comfortable around Freddy.You to would randomly stare at each other sometimes.He would give you a smile which would make you blush alot but you would try to hide it.He would still notice tho.Which would make him smirk.

Which he would sometimes tease you about it.Which would annoy you but you also liked it.But didn't want to admit it.Gregory had wandered of to the daycare.You hoped he'd be fine for the period of time you were gone.Freddy had been following you.You to were walking around looking for stuff.

《Lemon Start》

All suden Freddy grabs your arms he then pins you to the wall.It surprises you "freddy!!"you yell still surprised."shh you might wanna keep your voice down remember~"

You blush"your so cute you know that right~".yea right.."he then kisses you.So you kiss him back.He then shly ask for your consent.You nod your head,he then begins to undress you a little.You blush a little more.

He then turns you facing the wall.Then grabs your boobs and starts to squeeze them a little you then let out a moan of pleasure."you have pretty adorable moans"he says in your ear.

after a bit he then starts to thrust inside you which makes you moan more. eventually He begins to thrust a bit faster while also trying to be gentle."I love you freddy~" you say before he climaxes inside you."I love you to~".

《Lemon end》

Afterwards you fully dress yourself and hug freddy while giving him a peck on the cheek.

~~~~~
Fin.