~Vanessa x Fem Reader~

Requested by @Junesfl0wers
《《《《《《《《

You were were running around the Mega plex for awhile.you began to get a bit tired and hungry.So you stop running for a moment and look for the kitchen.you pull out your flashlight and begin walking and looking around.

after a bit you manage to make it to the kitchen.you walk inside and look around for some food.Then you hear something else walking around and realize you aren't alone so you quickly hide behind something.You peek your head out a little and see a dark figure.The figure then starts to hum.

You get a bit nervous and start to breath a bit heavy.You hear the figure get closer to you so you try to keep quit.Suddenly something taps you on the shoulder you freak out and almost scream but the person covers your mouth.:shh dont worry i wont hurt you"The girl says in a calm voice.

you calm down a little and take her hand."dont worry I'll take you to my office is that ok?"You hesitate a bit but nod your head.So you follow her threw a few dark halls till eventually you reach her office.

She opens the door and you both head inside."by the way my names Vanessa also feel free to chill around if you want".you nod your head again look around a little before sitting down.you yawn before slowly falling asleep.Vanessa notices and grabs a cover and puts it over you.She sits down beside you and decides to rest aswell.

You notice and smile.

~~~~~~
The End.