~.Freddy x Monty.~🍋

Lemon Oneshot.🍋Requested by a friend.

×Monty's POV×

I was in the middle of playing my guitar when i heard a knock on my door.So i sat my guitar down and got up.I opened the door and Chica was standing there with some pizza in her hands."um i made you a pizza cause i figured you'd be hungry from staying in your room for so long".

"mm thanks i guess?.."i say slightly confused.So i take the pizza out of her hands and i wave to her before closing the door.I was kinda getting hungry tho so i sat down and started eating the pizza.Then i hear another knock on my door.

"ughh who is it now.."i get back up and head over to my door and open it again.Freddy was standing there smiling. "why did you come to my room again.."i say slightly frustrated ."just wanted to chill with you for a bit if that's ok"he says smirking."ugh i guess i have nothing better to do anyways".

So i let Freddy inside.I imidetly head over to the couch and sit down.He does the same.We stare at each other a bit awkwardly for a bit before saying anything."so have you been practicing for the show tomorrow"Freddy says while starring straight at me."uh yea which was what i was doing before you and Chica knocked on my door.."

"is that so"He says while moving closer to me. I started to blush while also slightly freaking out."uhh y-yea".before he does anything else i start to kiss him.He gets a bit surprised before kissing me back.

.Lemon start🍋

"you sure you wanna do this Freddy?"i say while panting a little."yea~"he says before kissing me more.i start to move my hands down towards his hard member then start playing with it he moans a little.

So i go a bit faster till he ends up climaxing.I hop on his lap he puts his hands on my waist.My face starts to heat up more but i grab his member and slowly lower myself on it. i start moaning a little. Freddy looks at me then smirks again.

Eventually i adjust to his length and start moving which makes me moan even more."your so adorable Monty~"he says while holding my chin to make me look at him."yea right~".i begin going faster till Freddy eventually climaxes inside me.We both moan"i Love you Freddy~." i love you to Monty~" i get off of Freddys Member.

.Lemon End.

We both then go to sleep.

~~~~~~
The End.