13th Doctor x Timelord reader: Imagine

Okay folks so this isn't exactly the way that my OC meets The Doctor but it's giving me some ideas so yeah idrk what that means this piece is so ig you'll be the judges of that. Enjoy.

" EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINAAAAA-"

I pulled my gun out and blew the Dalek up before it could finish. I began racing through the many corridors of the Dalek ship. How come no matter how much I tried to get away from them, they always managed to find me?!

" Y/N L/N, You will come with me. You will come with me! "

I turned to see a lone dalek coming towards me. I chuckled.

" I don't fucking think so. "

I fired the gun, and darted away from the screaming Dalek. Honestly, sometimes I wish I didn't make it out of the war. So many people trying to get me. And then there was her.

I had heard about her many a time. "The Doctor" It was simply a myth. But there was always traces of her story wherever I went. And so, I began to try and find her. And what a rocky journey that had caused me.

Many years ago, I had been searching for The Doctor on a junk planet. I later found out she had been taken from the planet seconds before I had landed my Tardis. But it had caused me to be stranded there for several days. My Tardis was faulty, and couldn't stand the heat there.

A few years before now, I had been investigating a small town in 1967. I suspected that The Doctor would go there too, given the high levels of Artron energy my Tardis would give off. But no. I couldn't find her anywhere, and was instead cornered by several weeping angels.

Luckily, I managed to trick the four that had been chasing me into looking at each other. I then promptly got the hell out of there. That was the last time I tried to look for The Doctor. I accepted the fact that perhaps I never would see her. Perhaps I would always be a lonely Time Lord, doomed to exist with the knowledge of a thousand suns.

" Oi, You! Duck! "

I looked up to see a female, pointing at me. Her short blonde hair was puffed up with the humidity, and her Hazel eyes looked friendly.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!? IT'S TOO DANGEROUS! "

I screamed at her from the opposite side of the hallway. She frowned at that, and began racing towards me. Great. Fantastic. Now I have to protect this human as well.

" Oh come on, I think I can handle it. What's your name? "

She asked, standing in front of me. Her accent was thick, and for some reason made me smile slightly. No, Y/N, focus!

" It's Y/N, Y/N L/N. And we really need to get out of here. Look, I'm not exactly human, so I'm pretty sure I can handle whatever they throw at me, but you... I'm not sure a human could survive it. Now come on! "

I said all this rather quickly, and the woman looked stunned. She smiled, and grabbed my hand.

" Well, guess we better start running! "

She said, and began pulling me through the ship. Thankfully, my Tardis was close to wherever she was leading me to. I seriously could not be bothered to argue with her anymore.

We rounded a corner, and I felt my stomach drop. A police box. I've seen that box many times. The Tardis. That wonderful box that wonderful woman travelled in. Which would mean...

I turned to the woman, and she smiled reassuringly.

" Don't worry, I promise it's bigger than it seems. "

Oh my god. This couldn't be happening. I've been waiting so long to find her and here she is. With no idea who I am...

" I know. I know who you are as Well. You're The Doctor! "

I said, my twin hearts beating out of my chest. The Doctor looked stunned, but smiled curiously.

" Oh! Didn't expect that. So um.. You wanna come inside? "

She gestured to the door.

" Are you kidding? Obviously! "

She smiled and rushed inside, slamming the door behind me. It was even more magnificent in person. A warm glow seemed to fill the room, and a soft humming filled the air.

" Earlier you said you weren't human, what did you mean? "

She said. Finally. I was gonna tell her. Then maybe I wouldn't be alone. I smiled softly at her.

" I'm a Time Lord. I was sent from the Time War by my parents in a Tardis. And, for so long, I thought I was the only one. Then I found out about you. I've been trying to find you for so long... "

I said. My heart felt like it was going to burst. The Doctor looked like she might faint. I didn't want that- How the hell was I gonna shift her if she did.

She took a step back from me, her mouth open slightly. I looked into her Hazel eyes, and felt a pang of empathy. I remembered how I had felt when I heard about her. There was a hell of a lot of doubt... But with it, I had hope.

" I know its a lot but-"

I stopped talking when she suddenly rushed over to the controls. Oh god was she gonna kick me out? Would she take me somewhere and abandon me? I saw her looking at one of the screens and realised she was scanning me.

She turned around a second later, and I knew that the screens had confirmed what I had said was true. She looked shocked, and tears fell down her cheeks. She rushed towards me, and hugged me.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not the teary type, but this shit was getting emotional. I was shocked at first, but wrapped my hands around her waist. We weren't alone anymore. We would never have to be alone again.

She broke away and looked at me with a wide smile.

" So, Y/N L/N, you wouldn't by any chance want to travel with me in my Tardis? "

I grinned at her.

" I dunno... Got a Tardis of my own, remember? "

She frowned, trying to find a way past this.

" Oh we'll find a way! Meanwhile.. I should probably hear about what happened to you for all these years. "

I said, smiling at her. She returned it, and entwined her fingers with mine.

" That, is one long story... "

She said laughing. I grinned in return.

" 3000 years on my own... I think I can make some time. "

And so, our journey began. The last two Time Lords. And you can bet anything we weren't leaving each other any time soon.