Jealous 13th Doctor x Reader

A/N: hello! This was a request by jjwho_notme I really hope you like it. 😁
It's sort of 50% angst/jealousy and 50% fluff, and is 2872 words.

Y/Ns pov:

"Just you wait, it'll be brilliant!"

The Doctor said as she darted about the consoles, pushing buttons like usual. Yaz asked if there was any clubs we could go to, and The Doctor had came up with one we could all safely go to.

" Ok gang, just remember, don't wander off and Y/N, NO FIGHTING. "

She had warned me. I had just rolled my eyes defensively.

" That was one time, Doc, and it was cause the guy was being an idiot!"

I had replied, referencing to that one time on a planet that was miles away by now. The Doctor raised an eyebrow, but continued to press buttons on the controls without a word.

" Well, we're here. "

I could hear the excitement in her voice, and grinned. Apparently, this was one of the biggest parties in the galaxy this year.

" actually Doc, you don't mind if I get changed first? "

Yaz said, and I nodded. The Doctor looked slightly deflated but nodded anyway. Yaz headed to her room after picking a stunning read dress from the large wardrobe room of the Tardis.

 Yaz headed to her room after picking a stunning read dress from the large wardrobe room of the Tardis

And I rushed into mine, holding a stunning waistcoat and suit trousers. It wasn't extremely fancy, but I loved it.

After styling myself until I was satisfied, I headed out to the control room, where The Doctor and Yaz were already waiting and chatting happily

After styling myself until I was satisfied, I headed out to the control room, where The Doctor and Yaz were already waiting and chatting happily. I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy that the two of them had been talking without me, but that faded when I saw The Doctor. She looked lovely, and was wearing a black suit. It fitted her well.

" Oh! Hello Y/N! You look lovely! "

She said, grinning at me. I blushed and smiled in return. Yaz noticed this and gave me a pointed look. She had been telling me to make a move on The Doctor for ages, but I'd always chickened out at the last minute. Not today. I was gonna try it.