13 x Reader: cuboards arent fun

Wowzers I haven't updated in a while! I'm so sorry about that, but I've had one hell of a week! Anyway, heres a little 13 x reader forced proximity oneshot. Hope you enjoy!

A.
____________________________

The Doctor is one hell of a shitty driver. Thats what was going through my mind as I was thrown against one of the walls. I groaned and my eyes fluttered shut.

" God Doc, would it kill you to let me help you fly, at least once? Cause funnily enough, head trauma isn't on my to do list. "

I said, attempting to stand as the time machine came to a stop. The Doctor sighed, and walked over to me. She placed her hand on my shoulder, causing what felt like a spark go through my whole body.

" Come on Y/N, lets head to the med bay. Can't go and see Abba when you're half unconscious! "

I opened my eyes, grunted and stood up. I had hit the wall hard, and could see spots. The Doctor smirked at the stupid look I had on my face, and placed an arm round my shoulders to steady me. She helped me walk through the corridors. After we had been walking for around 15 minutes, and still had seen no sign of the medbay, I was getting the vibe that the Tardis was enjoying mucking about with us.

" Doc, maybe you should lay off the violent driving. I think sexys feeling a little pissed at you. "

I said, my voice slightly croaky. The Doctor sighed and looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

" I'll have you know, sexy adores me! And I adore her. Well, she might be a bit moody, but thats to be expected at her age. "

At that, the Tardis had had enough. The whole ship lurched, sending me and the Doc sliding down the maze of corridors, and right into a small cupboard. The door slammed shut behind us,  and the angry throbs of the Tardis could be heard.

"Told- ow- you!"

I said, trying to get up and off of the doctor. I had landed right on top of her, and she winced and clutched her side and I climbed off and looked around the place we were now stuck in. To say it was dull was an understatement.

" Well if this isn't half grim-"

The Doctor said, standing beside me. It was a small room, with black metal walls that were in good need of a clean, a small shelf with towels on it, and basically nothing else. I sighed and leaned against the wall.

" Go on then Doc, sonic it. "

I said. The Doctor smiled, and reached into her pant pockets. She rummaged around them for a minute, before groaning and leaning against the wall beside me. Brilliant.

"Well, at least it cant get any worse."

I said, shifting until I was comfortable. As if she took it as a challenge, The Tardis made a groaning sound, and the room visibly shrank until The Doctor and I were pressed together.

" Really, Y/N? 'at least it can't get any worse!' Thats practically begging for something to go wrong! "

She grumbled. I laughed bitterly and rolled my eyes at her.

" Oh, is that how it is? I'm not the one who decided to insult her own space ship! "

I spat, looking her in the eyes. She avoided my gaze angrily. I have this power, y'see, I can look at someone with the most aggressive gaze in the world, and it'll intimidate them. Unfortunately, this power didn't work on the Doctor. Thus proving my theory,  even skills will alter themselves to fit the will of The Doctor. Like almost everyone in the universe.

" Blimey it's cold in here! And without my coat as well! "

The Doctor said, breaking the silence. I laughed softly, and took off my peach hoodie, passing it to her. She looked at me for a second before accepting it, and pulling it around her. I had to admit, she looked good in it. I licked my lips several times. Was it me, or was it getting really warm in here. No, it's definitely getting warmer. The Tardis had turned on the heating system. Looked like she was really laying into The Doctor.

" Really sexy? I just put this on! "

She stomped her foot against the steel floor, and shrugged my hoodie off. The Tardis responded smugly by reducing the size of the room yet again. I was literally squashed against the doctors- um... Well...

"Seriously Doc, you need to stop talking."

My voice was muffled and came from somewhere above the Docs ribs. She sighed, and I heard her four hearts beat slower. I tried to shift, but found my face was right in front of The Doctors. I blushed (thankfully it was too dark to tell) and The Tardis made what sounded like a wolf whistle but mechanical. She was like, my wingman. Winggirl. Wingmachine.

" Hey- Hello- Hi... Uhm-"

I stuttered, but The Doctor just smiled nervously. The Tardis decided that we had no choices anymore, and squeezed the room even more (if you could call it a room, more like a carboard box) so my slightly dry lips met The Doctors unnaturally soft ones. She seemed to understand exactly what The Tardis had been thinking, and placed a hand on my cheek, and kissed me tenderly. I kissed back, feeling The Doctors twin hearts beating rapidly.

It felt like being high, except better. Like the entire world -no, universe- was exploding right now, but nothing could break us away from each other. Like laughing until you cant breathe, as tears stream down your face. Like seeing something forbidden and forgotten, and knowing you're the only one to see it. Like the best kind of hallucinations, like seeing a million sun rises all in one day. It felt like... The Doctor.

We broke apart -well, as much as we could given we were practically stuck together- and looked at each other for a second, before we burst out laughing. Maybe it had something to do with the heat making us drowsy, or the fact The Tardis was making happy machine noises. There was a grinding, and the room slowly went back to the size it was when we found it.

The door opened with a click, and we both rushed out immediately. The Doctors hand was wrapped around my wrist, the other holding onto my hoodie tightly. The Tardis seemed to have forgiven The Doctor, and made The control room easy to get to. We walked inside, both of us slightly out of breath. The Doctor recovered quicker than me, and grinned from ear to ear and she jumped around the control room.

" That was fabulous, marvellous spectacular! "

She yelled as she grinned like a kid in a candy shop. I laughed at her response, and walked up to her until we were mere inches apart. I frowned.

" Oh, you've got some of my lipstick on you're cheek. Let me just-"

I gently wiped it away with my sleeve, as The Doctor looked at me with stars in her eyes. When I was done, I admired her.

" Well come on! We've got a concert to see! "

I said, smirking. She patted her pockets, and pulled out her sonic. We smiled at each other, before heading towards the doors, The Doctor grabbing her somehow neatly folded coat from the console as we went.

" lets hope theres no space turtles out there! "

I said laughing as I walked out, the Doc in towe. She huffed and hit my arm jokingly.

" That was one time!"

" Whatever you say Doc. "