13th Doctor x reader: smut🍋🍋

Hope this is as successfull as the first one. Luv you!!!

Doctors Pov:

I sighed, closing my eyes and leaning back into Y/Ns hands. We were sitting in the library, Y/N legs crossed with my head on her lap, and a book in her other hand.

She was braiding my hair gently and every so often reading a passage from the book.

"He is a gentleman, and I am a gentlemans daughter. So far we are equal."

She said, her eyes skimming through the words on the page. She grinned and looked down at me, her eyes coming to meet mine.

" Always loved that quote. In fact, I have it on a sticky note on my mirror. So I can remind myself I'm just as good as anyone else. "

She laughed softly as she said it, her fingers twirling at my hair absentmindedly. I let my eyes scan her, and they rested on her... Uhm... Breasts. There, I said it.

She noticed my staring and giggled softly, before leaning down towards me, and pressing a kiss on my lips. I kissed back, and realised something. I didn't want to stop. I wanted to sit here, and kiss Y/N, until my cheeks were pepper red from snogging. Or... Maybe, they'd be red from something else....

" Y/N.. "

I mumbled into her lips, pulling away a little to look into her eyes. She made a soft 'mm?' Sound and my stomach fluttered.

" Do you... Uh.. Wanna go to my bedroom... "

I asked my cheeks and face bright red. She raised an eyebrow, but nodded in response. I jumped up grinning, and pulled her up with me.

" Well, c'mon then! "

I said.

*time skip presented to you by I'm a lazy fuck*

I pushed her down onto the bed and she laughed, but stopped and faced me. I wondered if she was reconsidering, but she pulled me towards her and kissed me feircly. I can say without her telling me, she was hella experienced.

I whined softly into her mouth, and gasped as she flipped me like a pancake, so I was underneath her, gazing at her face like a love sick puppy.

" please... "

I whined quietly. My head felt like it was full of cotton, but in the best possible way. She didn't need to ask what I ment, and placed her lips on mine again.

Y/Ns Pov:

I kissed the Doctor hungrily, my head felt like it was filled with two things. Desire, and her. But mainly her. She moaned into my lips and I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. But not the nervous ones, the kind that are there to tell you that what ever is happening to you, is the right thing.

I pulled back, and bit my lip softly while my eyes roamed her.

" Top off. "

I said bluntly. She didn't protest, and practically ripped it off. followed by her trousers. I pulled off my T shirt and shorts. Shit.. I forgot I wasn't wearing a bra. Just some pants...

" woah... "

The Doctor was definitely not being subtle, her eyes wide and fixed on my chest.

" Talk dirty... "

I whispered softly, edging closer so the gap between us was mere inches. She looked at me stunned, but quickly blurted something out.

" Boobily woobily tiddily widdily stuff! "

She blurted. I stared at her for a second before bursting into laughter. She blushed and avoided eye contact, before gasping as my lips pressed against her neck.

" Smooth doc... Real smooth. "

I laughed into her neck, and felt her shiver slightly. I pushed her under me like before, and placed my knees on either side of her, as her legs wrapped round my waiste. Our hoohees were rubbing against each other through our pants, and I heard her moan softly again.

" Please... Keep going... "

She whispered. I giggled.

" Havent even done much yet! "

I said, and placed kisses on her jawline. She threw her head back after a minute, and I knew I had hit her sweet spot. I grinned to myself, and sucked on it hard, making a whine a little like a dog come out of The Doctors mouth. I sucked even harder, and she responded by rubbing her Hoohee off of mine hard. I moaned and moved slightly so we'd have maximum pleasure, before rubbing against her hoohee with mine rhythmically.

She shifted her head so she could place kisses on my neck and jawline. They got significantly sloppier as I realised she was coming close to cummity wummity wumming I decided today was the day to be a tease, and moved away, instead placing my thigh between her legs, causing friction, but not nearly as satisfying as before.

"Jesus Y/N!"

She groaned. I smirked and nipped at her collarbone lightly. She moaned, and rubbed against my knee again. I moved so my head was at her waist. I smirked and she responded by slipping off her pants as quick as possible.

" Someones excited.. "

I said, she rolled her eyes but stopped when I placed my lips right above her hoohee, making her whine like an animal again. I moved lower and (brace yourselves folks) sucked hard on her Hoohee flap.

She moaned loudly, and I felt myself get very flustered. I sucked harder, before moving away again teasingly. She full on groaned this time, and tried to pull me back there again, but unsuccessfully. I placed sloppy kisses along her jawline. I was about to press my lips on hers when I felt a cool hand on my thigh. I let it slide up and begin feeling its way around my Hoohee. I moaned into her lips, and let her feel her way about..

This went on for several minutes, and I realised I was about to cummity wummity wum.

She moved her fingers rhythmically, almost like a pianist playing a piano. And for a moment everything stopped. Then everything happened at once. I moaned loudly, and felt my back arch. Warm cummity wummity wum covered the Docs hand. She smirked and sucked it off. I was breathing heavily, and fell back on the pillows, my eyes closed wanting to preserve this moment.

I felt The Docs head on my chest, and the next thing I new we were asleep together. Resting in a land of dreams....

jjwho_notme hello!!! I hope you liked this ✨marvellous✨ new installment. I honestly don't know if this is better or worse than the first, but... Here it is.. Enjoyyy!