JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - OLD MEMORIES? PERVERT? IMAGE?

Kehte hai sanam ab humse,
Ki ab to bas khwabon mein hi aayenge,
Koi keh to de jaa ke sanam se mere,
Shayad hum zindagi bhar ke liye so jayenge.

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

REYANSH'S POINT OF VIEW :

REYANSH : Hmmm... Ummm... Ummm... SWEETHEART

I cleared my throat & called her to gain her attention... Hearing my voice she looked up at me & as soon as she did her mouth went agap open & she seemed to get lost in me... Well if that's what the effect of me wearing casual cloths is in her then i am more than ready to wear casual cloths... Because I like her reaction... I like her this way more than anything else... Seeing her reaction I muffled my laugh & with an wolfish smirk, I walked towards her direction... Approching her, i held her chin with my one hand & push it slightly in upword direction to close her mouth while saying...

REYANSH : Close your mouth or the flies will enter little women...

I said cockily... Well I am not the one at blame... What else can you expect from an arrogant, shrewd, cocky, rude MAFIA KING like me... She was literally drooling over me... & From the time we two have met, for the first time i felt at upper hand... Which made me feel proud... Well I know I am handsome charming & what not but her this reaction gave me the satisfaction...
I was bussy in thinking all this while muy act seems to broke her trance & bring he rback in reality from her dream land as after realising what she was doing an embarrassed she over her act quickly composed her self while looking here & their not meeting my eyes... She was stealing eyes with me but when she saw my cocky smirk through the corner of her eyes, she looked at me with narrow eyes & scolded me in a stern voice with angry look in her hazel eyes...

PARI : Shut up & whom you are calling little??? I am not little!!!

She said as she realised what I called her... Hearing it & seeing her tiny angry form as she stood in front of me with her both hands on her hips, I chuckled... I held her tiny waist & pulling her close to me I told her bringing my face extreamly close to her in such a way that my breathing will fan over he reface while tucking her free strands of hair which were falling on her face behind her ear...

REYANSH : You know, you don't need to feel embarrassed... I am all yours... Now we are officially BOYFRIEND, GIRLFRIEND... I am your man... You have all rights on me... You can check me out... You can look as me as much as you can want... You have the full rights SWEETHEART...

I sais staring intensly in her eyes in a cold yet husky velvety voice laced with assurance... Trying to make her understand her importance & place in my life while she all this sh ewas just staring back at me, directly looking in my eyes innocently with her big deep doe shaped hazzel orb... Seeing it I smiled at her & told her in a husky velvety voice laced with mischievousness & looking at her with soft loving eyes while caressing her chubby soft pink tinted warm cheek gentaly, lovingly with my large cold yet rough palm...

REYANSH : So if you have done admiring your man then shall we SWEETHEART...

I teased her naughtily & saying so, I winked at her mischievously... Hearing it PARI smiled but her next step took my by surprise as I never expected this from her when she encircled her tiny little arms around my neck & told me in a sweet melodious honey dripping voice while closing her eyes, tip towing her tiny feets & rubbing her nose on mine...

PARI : Sure honey....

Saying this she backed up & winked at me mischievously... Her this act mad my eyes go wide in shock & surprise which made her giggle... Hearing her soft melodious hearty giggle, I smiled at her & bending down to her level, I whispered back in her ears purposefully making an extra cold extremely husky voice trying to make it sound sexy to her...