JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - COUPLE GOALS....

Tu chaand aur main sitaara hota, Aasmaan mein ek aashiyana hamara hota,
Log tumhe dur se dekhte,
Nazdeek se dekhne ka,
Haq Bas Hamara Hota....

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

PARI : How did you get to know that it's me???

She asked grumpily feeling disapointed like a small kid, her eyes which were staring at me questioningly carrying a hint of ammusement in them... Seeing her cute pout, I chuckled & quickly packed her chubby pink candy floss like cheeks turning her all red like a straberry in shyness... I love it when her cheeks heats up & turns beetroot red & just feels like biting them hard... She looked down feeling frustered making me laugh at her innocent antics... Hearing my laugh she poured angrily & looked sup at me through her long black eyelashes beating them at me innocently like an adsorble kid... Which I found really cute... It increased my heartbeat... It accelerate my pulse... God this girls don't even need to act seductive & all to get my attention but her just one simple blinking is enough for me to go crazy about her...
She looks so innocent while doing it... Well i want our kids to be just like her & get all features of her... I want kids just born like her... With all her featurs... Simply cute... Thinking thi I broke the ice of silence between us which had formed after my evil stunt by replying to her question in a cold yet husky loving voice while looking at her with my those intimidating eyes which brizzers fire on others but for her they we're showing nothing but my love for her...

REYANSH : From that unique & pleasant scent of innocent arum lily flowers of you which always manages to increase my heartbeat & makes my heart do flip flop flip...

I admitted honestly but seems like it made her more flustered as her already red cheeks turned into more scarlet red if that's even possible... Composing her fluatered self, ahe hitted my arm playfully while muttering in a complaining voice...

PARI : You know too well to how to flirt & made girls blush MR. REYANSH...

She complemented... Don't know about others but for me it's offcourse a compliment... It made me smile & bending down to her level, I told her in a cold husky velvety voice & looking directly in her innocence big eyes feeling lost in them while tucking a free hair strand which was falling on her face behind her ear....

REYANSH : I don't know about other girls but ya I do know how to do the things which can form a beutiful smile on your pretty face & trust me it's worth of it...

I said admiring the soft smile which had formed on her face after hearing my words... It provided an unknown peace to my heart while my SWEETHEART scolded me for that feeling again flustered with it...

PARI : Shut up, stop buttering me...

She said slightly slapping my chest playfully... Then she took the bag which i didn't saw or noticed earlier that was placed beside her as I was too bussy in staring at her like a love seek puppy & handed it to me making me confuse... But soon clearing it she told me in an ordering tone...

PARI : Now come on take this & get changed...

She demanded... Well this girl really have guts to order around me.... The great MAFIA KING OF UNDERWORLD MAFIA R. R. S.... Well why won't she after all she is mine girl... She is the onlyone eho can BOSS around me & to be honset I like it... Infact love it..
Haven't you heard no matter how big man or king you are, you can rule the whole world & bent anyone & eveyone in front of you but you are helpless in front of this mighty women whom you love dearly, your wife, your life, your queen & needs bent in front of her as LOVE CAN BENT ANYONE... Thinking this I smilebut my trance got broken as she again said...