JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - GORILLA??? YOU BLACKMAILER???

I am officially mad... Yes you heard it right... Okay we will do that greetings & all later... Today no hola-gola-bola because i am too much frustrated to ask how are you... Now don't ask me why??? Because i am going to tell you that only, no matter you ask or not, you have to hear oops i mean read it even if you don't want to... I am so so so irritated right now.... I am just going crazy & the worst thing is, i myself don't know the reason behind it... May be work load??? But whatever it is, it's driving me crazy... You know what happened??? Well how will you, when i haven't told you yet... So the thing is that, last night a cat entered in my bedroom through window & dropped my favourite koream lamp light which my brother gufted me on rakhi, it angered me & a sleepy frustrated me who's peaceful beauty sleep got disturbed with noice took my pillow angrily & with droopy eyes started chasing that poor soul without any reason to beat the shit outta her, feeling enraged ove rher deed & determined to punish her... That little kitten was literally running all over the room to get her dear life saved from my hands... At last i aimed that pillow at her tail but as you all know due to my kahi pe nigahe kahi pe nishana habit it landed on her head making her go unconcious for a few frictions of second & later after this whole 10 min chasing game of us & getting awarded by me with a solid hit on her head that innocent meow successfuly eloped from my cluches... At night i was feeling really angry but now in morning i am feeling really guilty & sad for hitting that kitten & more than that i ama scared thinking that what if she came back tonight to take revenge on me by scratching my whole face??? I my god... I just hope she was in her sleepy state just like me with droopy eyes & now she wont recognise me... I can just hope... But wait why I am even scared... Ya ya i won't... Okay just let it be... jo hoga dekha jayega... Main kya deti hu us miss meow se??? I wam going to throw her out of the house again by holding her through her tail... Hmp... How dare she enter my bedroom without my permission... Mannerless billi... Shame on that meow for entering in my, a cute, innocent, pretty, hardworking, beutiful girls bedroom... Okay i know i am crazy so let's just stop all this blabbering of mine & proceed with the work you are here for which is reading the new chapter of JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II... So here we GOOOOO....

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH : 

Alfaaz toh bohat hain,
Mohabbat bayaan ke liye...
Par jo khamoshi nahi samajh sakty,
Woh alfaaz kya Samjhenge...

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

SAME DAY AFTER HALF AN HOUR AT ALL YOU NEED STREET :

REYANSH & PARI both love birds reached at ALL YOU NEED STREET on the bullet bike & as soon as they did REYANSH told PARI in a tired voice while looking at the crowdy street with an irritated look in his mid night dark black intimidating eyes...

REYANSH : Here comes your ALL YOU NEED STREET... Now what next SWEETHEART???

He asked her feeling frustrated just by seeing the crowd of the place... After hearing his words & seeing his sulken face PARI giggled understanding his state... She jumped off the bike so did REYANSH & as soon as he did while placing the bike keys in his jeans pocket, a naughty PARI told him in a scolding voice while tiptoeing on her feets to reach his face due to their big high  difference & pulling his cheeks as if he is a grumpy chubby kid, looking at him with happiness in her innocent eyes....

PARI : GANPATI BAPPA ( GOD ) WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ANSH... Why you ask so many questions... Now come on stop acting like a sulken kid... Let's go....

She said pulling his cheeks which made him frown but soon his frown turn into a smile when she held his large, rough yet cold palm in hers soft tiny soft one & entangled their fingers together... Then  without any further warning or notice she just started running towards the direction of street with her little tiny legs while dragging REYANSH along with her...
She was running through the croud happily, giggling on the silly behaviour of netizens, laughing on the childishness of kids, seeing the way a couple were fighting where an elderly lady was scolding her husband for somthing & he was asking her forgiveness trying to comfort her , holding his ears & was enjoying the whole scenario of her surrounding where kids were buying tous, couples romancing with each other, friends creating the best memories of their life & many more.... All this while REYANSH was just gazing  at her angelic face in daze looking lost... her that angelic face which was looking more brighten than ever with the glow of happiness she was feeling on it by just roaming around carelessly like a free bird, which gave a sense of happiness to his heart beating for her...