JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME???

Good morning guys....
Sunday hain to update to banta hain na...

"Wo lafz bane hi ni jo bayan kar sake ki mujhe kitni mohbaat hai tumse..."

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

RUHI : Ya night out... You & ANGEL, you both are having a nigh out tonight at your place right???

She asked while eyeing PARI suspiciously... Seeing it PATI closed her eyes tightly & crossed her fingers while praying to her BAPPA ( GOD ) to save her poor life from her devil soulie & as if hearing her prayers MIYA said as a sense of remembrance drowned upon her....

MIYA : Oh ya... Did she left from their...
She said she is coming in half an hour but it's been an hour since she called me, Where is she???

Hearing it RUHI frowned while PARI had a war winning smile plastered on her face... She looked at RUHI with an "I told you" look in her eyes...

FLAHSBACK :

After talking with REYANSH as soon as PARI ended the phone call she started preparing for their day out with him... It took her one hour to arrange everything for their day out... After all the preperations ended, finishing a last call she sat on her bed tiredly & laying on her back carelessly, she muttred under her breath in a voice filled with relief & eyes showering excitement for the amazing day ahead...

PARI : Finally everything is done...

Saying this she closed her eyes happily that's when somthing strike in her mind due to which she quickly open her eyes with jerk & muttred in a worried voice looking at white ceiling of her bedroom with concerned eyes with a frown on her forehead...

PARI : wait...

She whispered yelled & quickly sat up at her placeas she thought...

PARI'S MIND VOICE : HEY GANPATI BAPPA ( OH LORD ) WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PARI... How can I forget it??? What about RUHI??? What will I tell her??? Where I am going???

She thought feeling concerned about it & started fidging with her fingers nervously, a act she dose whenever she feels nervous... Thinking this she got restless & an worried her muttred under her breath in a tense voice looking at floor thinking deeply with stressfilled eyes remebering the past few days they spend with RAISINGHANIA'S specailly ARYAMAAN & REYANSH on the JANNAT CRUISE SHIP for CRUISE TRIP....

PARI : She doesn't seems to like REYANSH even a bit... She won't like it if I will go out with him... She doesn't trust him yet... I can't just tell her that I am going out with REYANSH, she won't like it infact will try to stop me & I can't denie her as I don't want to hurt her nor I can hurt REYANSH by cancelling the plan... In past few days her behaviour has also changed, she is acting weird... She is being too much protective & hell posessive for me... She won't let me even step out of the house when her extra careful alert soulie mode is on... What should I do now??? I am gone... What was I even thinking while promising a 24 hours day out with REYANSH... Hell i can't go out with him even for an hour let for the next whole 24 hours... If RUHI got to know about it then I am dead... I am so whipped... I am totally gone... I haven't even told her about my & ANSH'S date let alone telling her about his proposal & my acceptance... I didn't told her that I disclosed my secret in front of ANSH if she got to know it from out then I will be RIP...

She muttred & started biting her nail fearing of imagining this all & RUHI'S reaction to it... Then remebering REYANSH'S recently over sweet & protective behaviour towards her specailly after knowing about her heart transplant & neuro surgery it scares her more & she muttred in a horrific voice with big worry laced eyes....