JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR YOU...

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH : 

Khubsurat zindagi banjar ho gai,
Seene mein chubti khanjar ho gai,
Meri to chahat thi asmaan mein unchi udan ki,
Par ye zindagi pyaar main, zameen par rengne ko aaj majboor ho gai...

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

PARI & REYANSH were passing through some stalls of ALL YOU NEED street that's when somthing in a stall caught PARI'S attention & she ran to that stall making REYANSH chuckle at her childishness... While an excited PARI picked up a snow globe from that stall counter with a broad smile playing on her pink straberry lips & feeling the presence of REYANSH begind her, she turned towards him & told him in a voice filled with appreciation & eyes showing fascination...

PARI : ANSH see this snow globe looks so beautiful, this couple in the snow globe wearing the wedding dress looks so adorable & this tiny heart & cupcakes charms are so cute...

She said admiringly while looking at that snow globe with big shiny eyes ... Seeing it REYANAH smiled at her happy face & asked her in a husky velvety adoration laced voice & staring at her with intense admiration filled eyes...

REYANSH : INTRESTING... VERY INTERESTING... Did you liked it SWEETHEART???

He asked her to which PARI smiled & muttred nonchalantly...

PARI : Ya...

She said absentmindedly, lost in admiring the snow globe where a boy in black tuxedo suit was holding hands with a girl in purple long wedding gown, hodling a white flower bookey in another hand standing in front of the Eiffel tower... They both had entangled their fingers & were looking lost in each other white the soft music of violen tune was playing in background with small snow particles falling from the above... Seeing it PARI felt facilitate so she looked up & asked the shopkeeper in a voice filled with excitement & eyes showing eagerness to brought that pretty snow globe...

PARI : How much for it BROTHER???

She asked with the purpose of buying it, puting her one hand in the pocket of her white denim shorts to take out the money to pay for it while holding the snow globe in another hand but ehat the shopkeeper said next not only threw water on her happiness but made her frown her smile wiped as he refused saling that snow globe saying...

SHOPKEEPER : Sorry mam but it's not for the sale, please pick somthing else...

He said politely which made PARI sad... Seeing the sadness on her face REYANSH'S anger picked up... His once smiling face turned hard & cold... He clutched his fist tightly till it's knuckles turn white & clenched his jaw... With furious eyes he asked that shopkeeper in a cold threatning voice...

REYANSH : What did you said???

He asked daring him to repeat his sentence... Seeing his intimidating form shooting murderous glares at him & feeling the dominating aura radiating from him, that shopkeeper got scared & started seating profusely... Gulping doen he started in a stammering voice laced with fear while looking at him terror filled eyes...

SHOPKEEPER : I.. I...I...

He tried to Speack but as if words were stuck in his now dry thought making it incredibly imposible to even form a sentence... Seeing it REYANSH smirked evilly while PARI felt bad seeing the shopkeepers condition, so she held REYANSH'S bicep to stop him & scolded him in a disappointed voice, looking at him with a look of sadness in her eyes...