Four - IBK's silly crush

"Ibukun, why didn't you give her your charger? I know it's not because she didn't greet you, It's because of something else

"Ibukun, why didn't you give her your charger? I know it's not because she didn't greet you, It's because of something else. what is it?" Fadekemi asked and IBK stopped fiddling with her phone. Suzy was interested in knowing too. IBK might be rude or sometimes harsh but the truth was that she was so nice.

It's been two weeks since the whole charger thing happened and nobody spoke to Chubi since then, He had come to their hostel several times but no one went down to see him. He has been trying hard to talk to them but he keeps meeting a hard wall. Sope no longer talks to him too and she's talking to a new person in class now. Talk about losing on both ends.

"Isn't it obvious? I like Chubi but it's like I'm being friend-zoned and like he doesn't see me like a lady." IBK replied with her voice void of any emotions and the only thing everyone could do was stare in shock. Fadekemi knew something was up but she didn't expect it to be this big. IBK likes Chubi!!!

"I know you guys want to ask questions about why I watched him or when it started. We've been friends for approximately a month and some weeks. I've liked him since forever but I guess I'm a coward. I attended the same school as him and he was my senior. I was so quiet in secondary school that he might not know that I exist. Mosope was my friend in secondary school and she knows how I feel about him. She's being mean to us because of me. I'm sorry I let her walk over you guys like that. Channel every anger you feel for her towards me, I deserve it" IBK added after a while and Fade noticed tears rolling down her face.

"I know how unrequited love feels, Crownsfield is full of hot boys association, you will definitely meet a better person. Don't allow this stupid mumu to get to your head. And as for Sope, we will deal with her properly. I promise" Suzy added before embracing her in a hug. Fade rubbed her head before suggesting they go out tonight to have fun.

"You people, why are you looking like someone that they dumped like this. Go and shower abeggi, we are painting Lagos red tonight at the departmental party, I already boasted about my babies" Sister Pelumi announced as she entered the room. They have been getting along properly and they call her momma. IBK came up with the name and it seems she enjoyed being called momma too.

" Their Daddies daddy, they aren't ready for us tonight,"  IBK shouted in glee and Suzy exchanged looks with Fade. wasn't this gurl sulking because someone didn't like her back all these years. They would never understand IBK, and that's a fact. The rest joined her in her screaming before they all rushed to the bathroom, they needed to get ready fast before water finished.

Fade whistled as she threw open her wardrobe to wear the red gown Katerina sent to her, she was supposed to wear something else but she remembered she hasn't worn the gown at all and it looked like the perfect example of what she should wear to the party. Katerina said it's best to start enjoying life now before medicine starts kicking their butts.

"Fade wear that your bone straight now, abi why your sister go buy you cloth and you no go wear am, na ment?" Sister Pelumi asked and everyone laughed. Fade was currently on didi and she refused to wear a wig someone sent to her. Fade shrugged before walking to her wardrobe to pick out another curly wig daddy bought for her. Everyone started screaming because she hasn't worn the wig before.

"Fade are you sure this girl is your sister? because her fashion skills are almost a ninety over hundred." Sister Pelumi added and everyone agreed with her jointly. Fade tried hard not to blush and she picked her mini bag before throwing her power bank and her charger inside and they left the room after locking it.

__________

"It's your favorite host again. Stephanie Ohhhhh. Crownsfield University baddests, Make some noise for your favorite Korean chick" Stephanie screamed into the microphone and the crowd went crazy with her screams. It was obvious she was a popular person around here.

Fade stopped for a moment as she watched the way Stephanie handled the party like a complete pro and for a moment their eyes locked. She could see the shock pass through her eyes and she stopped for a while. Sister Pelumi dragged her towards their table and she followed.

Suzy was no where to be found and Fade could swear that she saw her step out of the party for fresh air and she's not back yet. She followed Sister Pelumi to the table reserved for them and she watched the bartenders serve them drinks at her order. She wondered how much sister Pelumi's sugar daddy spent in securing them the VIP table.

Two hours later and a whole bottle of vodka consumed, everyone was drunk except Fade so she watched over them like a baby. She packed all their phones and she kept it inside her bag with an intention to make them bail it with money the next morning.

"Fadekemi Queen." Someone called and she turned back. She should have expected that Stephanie would come looking for her since their eye contact. This time she wasn't alone and the whole crew was with her, Tolu Fadeyi, Kim Kiki, elPerfecto and she searched for the last person but he wasn't around.

"He's not here, he doesn't do parties anymore." Stephanie said as if she could read her mind and she offered her a tight lip smile. They haven't been in the same spot like this since two years again, even after Demi graduated and they were both prefects, Fade avoided her perfectly. They all greeted her and she replied with a smile. The tension in the air was thick and Fade felt extremely uncomfortable.

"How have you been baby girl?" Kim Kiki asked lightly and Fade smiled. She knew they were trying to get rid of the tension in the air. She replied before they sat down on the empty stools around her table. She had no idea what made them sit but it was definitely going to be a long night.

Merry Christmas babies💕

I hope you enjoy whatever is left of 2021 and you make the best use of it. 😍😍

Not the reunion we imagined but wait till you find out what the future holds.

Pliks vote and comment my dears🥺💕

See ya when you see me.🦋

Hera🍒🧚🏽