JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - INTRODUCTION...

It's just an imaginary story of my most favourite two couples RAHEL ( RRAHULSUDHIR & HELLY SHAH ) & ADVIK ( VIKRAM SINGH CHAUHAN & ADHITI SHARMA )... For better understanding read part 1 of JUNOON

In this story they are totally opposite to each others. This story has nothing to do with the serial. It's totally on my own imagination. See before you can get on my nerves let me clear, being very honest I am telling you all that I am very possessive towards my belongings whether it's my hankey, bracelet, shoes or story. Don't try to copy my story or you will see the worst of me. Dare you try to steal my work & I will chase you till the end of hell.

INTRODUCTION :

The fate disported it's own game & destiny played it's own role in their life & brought the ANGELS infront of the DEVILS. The FAIRYS caught the eyes of those both DEMON brothers at their first glance without even knowing & captured their heart unintentionally, but was they really unaware of it or was it on purpose. The duo of both the BEASTS fell hard for the BEAUTIES in love at first sight. They searched them, they found them, they chased them, they aid them, they saved them, they approched them, they befriend them, they tried to woo them, they both made them fall in head over heals in love with them but what next??? Did the story end here??? No!!! How can it??? Is it that simple??? Not at all. The story dosn't end here but the real story begins from here only. It's the start of a new journey of their life. The duo of both the mafia twin brothers ARYAMAAN & REYANSH went on date with their respective lady loves RUHI & PARI only to fall in a cyclone of new mystries after learning about PARI'S amnesia & RUHI'S mysterious royal tattoo. Now what next? The chain of new question arises here. What's the reason behind PARI'S amnesia? Is she really facing an amnesia or faking it to hide something really big? Was it really an accident or somthing else which she herself is unaware of? Is she really that naive & innocent or acting to be one? Why did RUHI tried to hide her tattoo from ARYAMAAN? Dose she really love him or faking it? What's the mystry of this both royal tattoos of the duo of both the besties PARI & RUHI? What destiny has held for the duo of both the MAFIA KING twins ARYAMAAN & REYANSH? Will the mystry ever be solved? If yes then how will it unfold? How it will affect the life of the crazy mafia brothers duo & their obsessive love? What it is & What will they do after learning about it? Will the ANGEL will ever get to know about the beasts side of the devil whom she has fallen head over heals in love with? What will happen? What will the ANGELS do? will this SATAN'S will be able to caged them? What will RUHI do to protect her? Will she even be able to protect her ANGEL from the golden cage of DARE DEVIL REYANSS'S OBSESSIVE love? Will ARYAMAAN will be able to win his LUNA? In between all this how the story of ARYAMAAN & his LUNA'S love will move with her posessive behaviour towards her ANGEL & protectiveness whuch dosen't allow REYANSH to enter anywhere near her? Is it just her protective & posessive behaviour or something else? Fear? What's the reason behind it? What will REYANSH do to get his SWEETHEART in presence his soon to be sister in law. Will he be able to persue PARI? Will PARI ever get to know about REYANSH being a MAFIA not MAFIA but a MAFIA KING of the whole underworld? If yes then what will be her reaction? Will she accept him or will try to run away from him? What will he do to stop her from leaving him? Will he be able to do that with her weak heart? Will she be able to get free from the golden cage of his OBSESSIVE love or will get caged in it for forever? What will she do? How will RUHI react to all this? How will it affect ARYAMAAN'S love? To know all this you have to read the the second part of JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE. So let's go on the roller coaster ride of new mystries laced with betrayals, suspicions & foil plays, & suspense filled with hell of dark intense immense poisonous love, craziest possesiveness, madly protectiveness.

____________________________________

Hey guy's it's my 2nd part for my first fan fiction JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE so guys please vote for our favorite FF JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART 02.... I am not coping any ones story it's totally based upon my own imagination. The characters & names are different than original show because I want to create something new & english is not my 1st language so may be i am going to do some spelling & grammatical mistakes so sorry in advanced. please forgive me if you don't like any plot but dont use abusive language & harsh words I will not be able to take it not i am here to take anyone's shit & if possible then please ignore the mistakes I will do in ff unintentionally. I will write these FF In Hinglish ( Hindi + English )...
I will try my best to entertain you through my story. I am writing it out of excitement for fun & entertainment.
Last but not the least, Do vote & yaar if possible then please follow back...