Chapter Three

Drew Pov

Im so glad they didn't sleep together. At first I thought it was a great idea until I actually thought about it. My bestfriend having sex with my boyfriend? That's insane.

"What's going on?" Daisa asked as Nicole ran upstairs. We heard alot of noise and then it stopped.

"STEFANI!" we heard.

"Im finna go see." I said slowly walking upstairs.

"....it hurt when I didn't see his finger anymore. That's when mommy found us and she laughed. She just watched him put his finger on my nu-nu." I heard Stefani say.  I gasped.

"You can stay here with us tonight. Go back in the room,ok?" Don says and she ran in the room not even noticing me.

"What are we going to do?" Nicole said.

"Im going to kill her and that nigga she with." He says.

"Im coming too." Nicole says

Not before I do.

I went downstairs and grabbed Don's gun from out the closet.

"What are you doing with that gun, Drew?" Daisa asked frightened.

"Nothing." I said. Im not about to tell then im about to kill someone. What if they snitch?

"Your obviously about to go do something with that gun." Shyla said.

"Look, it's none of your buisness what im about to do with this gun."

"Im coming with you." Shyla said grabbing her purse.

"No the hell you not. Sit yo scary ass down." I said putting on my jacket.

"Im not scary, Drew. Just trust me on this." She said with pleading eyes.

"I don't think you guys she do this. It's illegal." Daisa said.

"Shut up, Dasia. You dont even know IM about to do. Shyla aint coming with me."

"I know what im doing." Shyla said.

"Man. Ok, let's go. You rolling with us, Dasia?" I asked.

"Yea, I guess." She said as she got off the couch. We went out to the car and got in.

"Here. Put on these skee mask." I said as we all put on the skee mask.

I have Daisa a gun. When I tried to give Shyla a gun, she stopped me. I knew she to scary.

"No bitch, I got my own gun." She said as she pulled a green gun out of her purse.

"Why do you have a gun?" Dasia asked.

"Same reason why Deonté has a gun. In case a bitch try to play with me." She said as we pulled up to Cookie's house.

"Ok, when we go in there. Shoot everyone. But leave Cookie for me. Cookie has light brown hair with small titties." I said.

"Ok, let's go." Shyla said.

"Would you mind telling me why we are tryna kill this bitch?" Dasia asked.

"She let her new boyfriend touch my neice. She fucked with the wrong chick." I said.

"Can we go now?" Shyla said jumping out the car. We got out after her. We kicked opened the door and didn't see anyone.

"Go upstairs." I whispered to Dasia. She went upstairs.

POW

POW

POW

We heard three gunshots and ran upstairs. We saw a two men laying on the ground naked covered in blood while Cookie sat on the bed naked.

"What the fuck, Drew?" Cookie yelled.

"Bitch, don't talk to me! Tie this bitch up!" I yelled to Dasia and Shyla. When they attempted to, she kicked both of them and tried to run out of the room. I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her down on the ground.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked.

"It's for my neice." I said as I shot her in her leg.

She screamed out in pain.

I heard sirens afterwards.

"You are surrounded. Come out of the house with your hands up." I heard an officer say.

"Oh my god! I knew I shouldn't have come! Now im going to prison!" Scream Dasia.

" Fuck this! Im not going back to jail." Shyla screamed.

"I can't go to jail." I said crying. "But I guess I have to do the time."

"No, Drew. We can't give up. Not now. We can find a way to get out of thi-" Shyla couldn't finish because a police officer had tackled her to the ground. They tackled me to but there was no need. I wasn't struggling to get out. I just didn't care. Dasia was crying her ass off like a big ass baby. They drug us out the house and put us in the cop cars.

Jordon Pov

When we had got back from the hotel, we went back to Don and Nicole's house. I had to shit so bad. . I went into the bathroom and got on the toilet. All I know is when I came back out, everybody was gone except the kids were gone. What the hell? What kind of shit is that? I called Drews phone but she didn't answer. Then I called Don's phone.

"Wassup man?" He answered.

"Where the hell yall at?" I asked.

"Oh, we'll be back. Where is Drew?" He asked.

"She gone with her little friends." I said.

"We'll be back bye now!" He said hanging up.

I smacked my teeth and sat on the couch. A few minutes later, my phone started ringing. I picked it up without looking at who it was.

"Wassup" i asked.

"Bruh, Drew and her friends just got arrested!" Don yells.

"What? For what?" I asked.

"Bruh, just get yo ass down to Orleans Parish County Jail House." He said hanging up.

I grabbed my keys and ran out the house.

"Oh shit!" I said as I went back inside of the house. I went upstairs and looked in Lances room. They still not sleep?

"Hey Uncle Jordon." Everyone said.

"Hey. Yall come get in the car. We have to go." I said in a hurry. They all put on their shoes and ran downstairs. As im riding to the jail house i thought 'What Could She Have Possibly Done?'