Chapter Five

Don Pov

4 Weeks Later

I don't know but, it kinda feel like me and Nicole broke up. She never speaks to me when she comes and picks up the kids. But is she doing this over a stupid argument? The argument wasn't even that long and it was petty.

I mean, yeah I been a little off my game for a while. Maybe 2 years but thats because it's not the same without Drew here with me. Me and Nicole haven't even been having sex as much as we used to. We haven't been connecting as much as we used to. I was thinking about cutting her off but, she is the mother of my kids so that would be very hard. I mean, I love her but im not IN LOVE with her. Maybe us being together was a mistake.

That being said, im going to the strip club with Jordon today. I need to see some ass anyway.

JordonDumbAss: Im Outside

Me: Alright

I walked outside and saw his car.

"Bout time. Dumb ass." Jordon said pulling off after I got in the car.

"Bitch, I came out as soon as you texted. Don't play." I said. I felt my phone vibrate and looked at it.

MyBaby: Are we together or not?

I sighed and texted back.

Me: You tell me.

MyBaby: Idk. We haven't talked in a month. So you tell me. It's your decision.

Me: Look, how bout we meet somewhere and talk about this. We can't do this over text messages.

MyBaby: Okay. 9:00 at your house. Bye!

"Bruh, we here." Jordon said. I nodded and got out of the car.

Nicole Pov

"Morgan! Stop leaving the water on the bathroom floor! Nasty ass." I said mumbling the last part.

" Bye, Im leaving." Morgan said. I heard the door open then close.

" Lord, give me strength." I said drying the floor. I walked out the bathroom and out the room. Walking down the hall I saw girls giving me death stares. They've been doing this for a whole week now. I walked up to them. "Are y'all okay?" I asked.

" We good. You good?" She asked with attitude.

"Im straight. Peachy! Look, y'all been giving me death stares for the longest and Im a little aggravated now." I said.

" Ima come right out and ask it. Are you with Morgan? You fuckin' him?" She asked.

"No. Are you with Morgan? You fuckin' him?" I asked.

"As a matter of fact I am." She smiled.

"Good for you. Well, since we got this out way, I shouldn't be getting death states no more right?" I asked.

'Of course. Where are you from? You from New Orleans?" She asked.

"Yes." I said smiling.

"I love your accent." She smiled.

"Me too" I smiled. My mean ass. I walked away.

________

I still have writers block.