No Update

Guys, I havent really been updating but i promise ima get to it. I just been REALLY busy. BUT has anyone heard about that Alton Sterling guy that got shot by the coos because he was selling cds out in front the store? How about that guy that got shot by the cops not even 24 hours aftet Sterling? I think his name was Philando or something.

And To Say Yall Was Ova Here Cerebrating "Independence Day". Not Even Realizing Yall Was Slaves When This All Started. They Would Say "We're Free. Now Go Get Me A Drink Nigga." Its Funny How Yall Dont Know Yall History Man. Ova There Postin Pictures Of American Flag Dresses Lookin Dumb. Yall Was Just Rooting For America. What Happened? This Yall Country. What Happended? Oh Yea, The Same Thing That Happened Last Week, Happended AGAIN.

They Killin' Us Man. And Yall Just Sitting Back Watching And Not Doin' A Thing About It Except Repostin' It. How Could Yall Be So Ignorant? How Could Yall Just Watch Anotha Brother Or Sister Blood All Over A Cop Hands AGAIN And AGAIN. We Just Keep Going In Circles. But Yall Dont Care. Its All About Facebook, Instagram, And Snapchat. Yall Dumb Bruh And Obviously Yall Not Gonna Realize Until One Of Yall Family Members Dead And Gone.

Some Of These Cops Are KKK Members. Now I Have To Worry About My Lil Cousins, My Uncles, And My Daddy. Because They Cant Even Walk To The Store Without Having To Look Over Their Shoulder. This Is Crazy.

And Im Not Racists So Please Dont Think That. I Love All People. But White People Have To Been On The Bottom Because Them As A Whole Are Killing My People.

R.I.P Alton

R.I.P Philando