Chapter Four

Nicole Pov

2 year later

I watched as Don walked upstairs, upset. We had just got back from visiting Drew in Prison. Everytime we go see her, he gets upset.  But anyway, alot has happened in the past year.  Stefani is 6, Lance is 8, and the twins are 4. Don had gotten full custody of Stefani.Drew, Dasia, and Shyla went to Prison for attempted murder and breaking and entering. They're in  there for 17 years.  Jordon is talkin to someone new.  And Cookie, she is in rehab. Turns out she was on drugs. Thats whats been happening.

"Mommy, im hungry." Stefani said.

"Okay, go sit at the table ." I said as everyone ran to the table. I fixed them hot dogs and saved 4 for me and Don. I walked upstairs to see Don laying in the bed staring at the ceiling. I sighed and walkef over to him.

"Don, you do this everytime we come back from seeing Drew. " I said. He looked at me .

"Im sorry im mad because my sister is in PRISON FOR 17 YEARS." He said getting angry.

" SO YOUR GOING TO BE DEPRESSED FOR THE NEXT 17 YEARS . YOU GOTTA STOP." I yelled.

" NICOLE, YOU ALWAYS NAGGING AND SHIT. LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE! IF YOU DONT LIKE ME MAD AND SHIT, GET THE FUCK OUT!" He yelled back.

" Okay." I said simply as I walked to the closet.  I pulled out my suitcase and started packing the clothes I had here.

" BRUH, I MEANT THE ROOM. WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING?" He yelled getting out of the bed.

"I GOING TO THE CAMPUS. I STAYING THERE UNTIL YOU GETCHO MIND RIGHT. YOU GOT SOME NERVE TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT. AND NOT ONLY THAT, YOUR TOO DEPRESSED. YOU NEED TO GET OVER IT, DREW IS GONE FOR 17 YEARS. SHE'S NOT DEAD. MAN THE FUCK UP."I yelled as I zipped the suitcase up.

"Okay, getcho ass out then. Bye!" He said laying back down.

I mugged him and walked out of the room. I walked dowmstairs and kissed the kids goodbye. I was coming back tomorrow though. I drove back to campus and went into my dorm. It will be so lonely without Shyla i  here with me but oh well.

I lied down after I took a shower and stared at the ceiling. Thinking about how my life is and how it could've been. Im all lonley. All I've got is the kids. Don shut me out and Dasia and Shyla boyfriends barely talk to me. I don't really know them that well anyway.

I let sleep take over me.

.

.

.

.

I woke up to the sound of my door being unlocked. Thinking it was Don I just laid there.

" Ms. King!" I heard Professor Jones say. I jumped up and looked at him. "Meet your new roomate. Morgan Sparks." He said exiting the room. I turned around facing the wall laying back down. Another girl I really dont want to be bothered with.

I heard heavy foorsteps and the they stopped.

"Well, you dont like me already?" I heard a male voice say.

I popped my eyes open and turned around. I was so embarrassed. My hair was all over my head, I had dry drool on the corner of my mouth, and to top it off, I was naked under the covers.

"Im sorry, I am just really tired." I said.

"I can tell." He chuckled. I looked at the suitcases he had all around.

" Yeah, can you turn around? Just for a minute." I said.

"What? You naked or something?" He laughed. When I didnt say nothing, he stopped laughing. "Oh, im sorry." He said while turning around.

I got off my bed and went to the draw to get some clothes. I went into the bathroom and got dressed. I did my hair. It was simple because I wasn't going nowhere important. I walked out the bathroom to see Morgan sitting on the bed looking around.

"Look, im about to walk around campus but feel free to do you. Nice meeting you." I said about to walk out.

"Wait, let me come with you." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You know, just because. Im bored and new and shit. A nigga cant just do nothing." He said. I laughed.

"Okay. Get dressed though. Can't come behind me with only jeans and a T-shirt." I said as I sat down on the bed. He opened his suitcase and picked out somethings.

" Yeah, can you turn around? Just for a minute" he said. I laughed at his quote and turned around.

I could get used to him.

____________

Sorry for the wait.

Comment Whatcha Think.

Vote

Share