It's Not Over Yet

"Where in the world am I?"

          I muttered to myself so that if anyone else was in this place would not hear what I said, or figure out that I was awake. My head was pounding harshly, like a woodpecker on a tree, and I felt fatigued. I grabbed a hold of the nearest post on the four-post bed I awoke in.

          I looked down at myself to see my naked body. I gasped, but nothing hurt, so I felt that I wasn't raped and didn't have anything done to me that I didn't want.

          Or, at the very least, that's the story that I hoped happened.

          I quickly covered myself with the perfectly white comforter on the mattress and searched for my clothes. However, the only thing I found that was even remotely close to anything I could 'cover up' with was some very promiscuous lingerie, just sitting on the edge of the perfectly made bed.

          There was absolutely no way that I was going to walk around anywhere in that thing.

          Instead, I ended up taking the thin sheet underneath the comforter off of the bed. Being the very innovative person I am, I folded it in half a few times so that it wouldn't be too long and drag on the floor and tied it around me like a bath towel using one of three of the hair ties occupying the area on my bony right wrist.

          Now that I had something just in case anyone decided to barge in, I looked for any clothing that wasn't as, well, showy. I searched through the oak dresser drawers and found a clean pair of male boxers -- they were huge, but luckily they had the little tie in the front to tighten or loosen them.

          Upon further search, I came across and abnormally large gray men's t-shirt -- well, abnormally large compared to my tiny body, at least -- and pulled it over my head with ease.

          I trudged over to the mirror to take a quick look at myself and realized that the shirt was literally down to my knees, making it seem as though I wasn't even wearing pants.

          It wasn't like that was new to me anyways because at my house, I never even wore pants about 99.9% of the time.

          All of a sudden, one of the guys that I assume took part in the kidnapping of me, barged into the room. The loud noise of the door slamming open made my head pound even worse than before -- if that was physically possible.

          A creepy smirk upon his face, he said to me,

          "Oh, so you're awake? Come with me!"

          His voice was accented, and somewhat high-pitched. He reminded me of the character Rumplestiltskin from my all-time current favorite show, Once Upon A Time.

          Well, it was my favorite show. I suspected that the rules were probably more strict here, and they wouldn't just hand over a tablet and their Netflix password with hearts in their eyes and love in their hearts.

          Yeah right, like they even have hearts, I thought to myself.

          Before I could protest, he grabbed me by the arm, squeezing tightly and possibly cutting off the circulation of blood flow to my hand. He hauled me down the stairs like he was trying to beat Sonic the Hedgehog in a race to the finish line.

          I seriously did not understand why we were running so quickly. It seemed as if he thought that the house was going to blow up in -2.5 seconds or something;