Missing

A

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A.N: This chapter contains a sexual assault scene; reader discretion is advised.

*

          I walked over to the broken mirror and caught a glimpse of my absolute mess of a face.

          My hair looked and felt like a rats nest... probably from Dylan running his fingers through it so much.

          I felt a blush creep up my cheeks as I thought about what had just happened between the two of us about five minutes earlier. He actually showed interest in me! Biting my nails anxiously -- a bad habit I could not seem to get rid of -- I jumped up and down and squealed in excitement. How weird, I never would have thought that I could ever merely even like my kidnapper, much less make out with him and think of us as possibly even becoming something... more?

          Either he was into me or into the thought of getting into my pants -- the latter being something I did not plan on happening anytime soon.

          My face was stained with mascara and eyeliner, my foundation had been completely rubbed off, and my eyes were bloodshot and slightly puffy from crying so much.

          My eyes trailed down to my neck and noticed a huge, dark red sore - a hickey.

          "Ugh, that little b-"

          I was cut off by the sound of a siren of some sort, so I walked over to the window and realized that it was probably the reason why Dylan had left the room so quickly.

          I slowly pulled myself up off the floor and, looking out of the window, my eyes darted back and forth to see what was going on outside of my closed-off room. As I looked through the transparent glass of the window, I saw a police car sitting in the driveway, the side of it saying the name of the county we were in - Brooksdale. Hm, maybe they're here to save me from these kidnappers? I thought, my eyes coming to slant daggers in deep thought and indecisiveness. I watched intently as the policeman walked back to the car and drove away.

          The door to my room barged open and Dylan gave me a no-need-to-worry look. Well, it was clearly filled with less worry for him than for me since I was the one taken here, and not the kidnapper getting away with the 12 billion laws they basically just broke. But you know, whatever. He filled me in on the situation, telling me that the policeman was here because he was wondering if they had seen a lost golden retriever that some family a few blocks down the road was looking for. I sighed sadly at the thought of the fact that I may never see my family again.

          Oh well, better make some friends here -- psychopaths or not -- so that I'll have at least someone to lean on when I'm sad, I thought to myself.

*

          After I had taken a slight nap, Dylan came into my room to check on me. I noticed he was wearing an expensive-looking black tux, and he smelled of eucalyptus. It was like he'd just bathed and was dressed up for some super special occasion. My guesses were correct as he held out a dress for me to wear to dinner. It was elegant, and not really my style. It came down right above my knees, and it had a cutout on the side that started at my ribs and went down to my waist.