Crave

For a while, Dylan just stood there staring at my hand until finally, his once harsh, British and raspy voice asked, "Does it hurt?"

          "What- oh huh? Oh no, not anymore," I stammered, focusing my gaze back on my hand after getting lost in Dylan's eyes for a second. He came down to my side, took my hand, and bandaged it up.

          The back of my head felt heavy and throbbed, and I wondered if this is what a headache felt like. I had been blessed with never having to deal with one, even when it was my time of the month, so I wasn't quite sure if what was happening to me at that moment was one or not.

          Dylan gasped in horror as I pulled my fingers away from the goopy spot on my head. I felt lightheaded and suddenly the room was blurry. All my senses came back once Dylan started cursing under his breath. I didn't quite catch all of it, but I did hear something like, "I should never have left you alone, I should've pretended to hurt you worse than a slap.."

          I was so confused. I'd always been over-dramatic and overemotional ever since I was a child. I failed a game, I cried. I got my white dress dirty at my aunt's wedding, I cried. I dropped my favorite Polly Pocket in the lake of our backyard, I, you guessed it, cried.

          This was another one of those moments, the one where I was so confused and overwhelmed, so I cried. The tears practically poured out of me, and I sobbed softly into my palms, trying not to get more attention than I already had. I felt Dylan's arms wrap around me, and a subtle warmness filled my fragile body, sending chills up my spine because I was so cold.

          "Say something, I'm giving up on you.." I heard him start singing softly, his voice sounding like that of Harry Styles'. I looked up at him in confusion, but he simply wiped my tears off of my cheeks with one hand, the other still holding me, warming my once frozen body, just like a mug of hot chocolate during the icy winter season.

          "You do sing, do you not? Come on now, don't leave me hanging on a duet.." He whispered, his breath tickling my ear with that raspy voice of his.

          I started singing, quietly at first, but progressed more and more. Our harmonization skills were on fleek, and our voices combined perfectly.

          Say something, I'm giving up on you
          I'll be the one if you want me to
          Anywhere I would've followed you
          Say something, I'm giving up on you

          And I... I'm feeling so small
          It was over my head
          I know nothing at all
          And I... will stumble and fall
          I'm still learning to love
         Just starting to crawl

          Say something, I'm giving up on you
          I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
          Anywhere I would've followed you
          Say something, I'm giving up on you

          And I... will swallow my pride
          You're the one that I love
          And I'm saying goodbye

          Say something, I'm giving up on you
          And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
          Heeey ahh
          Anyway, I would've followed you
          Ohh aaa yy
          Say something I'm giving up on you
          Ooo
          Say something, I'm giving up on you

          He clearly wasn't a doctor, but his singing skills distracted me so much from him bandaging and cleaning up my head wound that the song was over before I knew it.

          At the very last verse, he had pushed his forehead up against mine, his beautiful blue eyes peering into my gray ones. He took me by surprise and mashed his lips against mine. His kisses were tender and passionate at first. I gently wrapped my arms around his neck and he caught me by surprise, once again, by backing us up until my back hit the wall forcefully yet gently somehow, at the same time.

          Our kiss became stronger and more heated, and our sweet and innocent kisses turned into a full-on make-out session. I tugged at the ends of his curly hair lightly, as he trailed his hands up and down my sides. I jumped up and he caught me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pushed both of us even closer to the wall to where there was literally no more room to spare between the two of us. He put one hand on the wall, the other still holding onto me so that I would not crash to the floor painfully, even though I could hold myself up. My legs and arms latched onto him so tightly as if I was a koala and hanging onto my favorite tree for dear life.

          He started kissing my neck, which, quite honestly, was uncomfortable to me, so I slightly pushed him away. He stopped and looked at me with a smirk like he had achieved an award or something. "I'll get more from you someday, babe." He winked at me as he let me back down, and I swear my insides started melting. I felt a blush rise to my cheeks so, in an instant, I turned away from him and walked toward the only window in the room, curiously looking outside to hide my embarrassment.

          He hugged me from behind, and I looked up at him to see him smiling. However, his smile turned into a cold glare as he looked out the window and slowly untangled our arms and fingers. He backed up and walked away with haste. "Continue this later, alright?" He winked once more, then closed the door behind him. I heard the door click on the outside, indicating that I, once again, was trapped in this room along with my thoughts. My thoughts that seemed to trap me more than the four blank, white walls that surrounded me ever since I got here. The thoughts that made me cry, once more, before slumping over on the ground, helpless.

************

Hi, everyone!

Sorry, this is pretty much a filler chapter :/ Hopefully I'll have more ideas for details to add to it in the future! For now, enjoy, and don't forget to vote! Feel free to leave a comment, too!

xx, Natalie