Taken || Synopsis + More

|| "My life isn't over yet

|| "My life isn't over yet." ||

Have you ever had something happen to you that you wish didn't happen but you know that it shaped you into the better person that you are today?

My name is Natalie Linn Mace and this is my story.

This is the story about how I was taken from the only life I ever knew -- the only place that I ever called home. This is the story about how I was taken and tortured and coerced into doing things that I wish I didn't have to do.

However, I am thankful for this journey, for it is also how I discovered my true past and kept living because of it.

*

Natalie Mace was living in her normal, day-to-day teenage life until everything changes the day she is kidnapped.

Love, enemies, and her true past all come back to her -- for better and for the worst.

Forgotten memories arise, leaving Natalie with more than a few surprises.

Beaten, bullied, bruised and scarred, how will she make it through this nightmare?

Join Natalie on her insane adventure in Taken by nataleigh-

-- W A R N I N G --

Viewer Discretion is advised! The following story contains some language and scenes that may not be suitable for all readers. I strongly advise you take precautions before reading.

 I strongly advise you take precautions before reading

-- A U T H O R ' S N O T E --

Dear readers,

thank you all so so much for supporting me through the journey of writing this novel!

I started writing this when I was thirteen, so I apologize to everyone who read what "Taken" was before I revamped it.

nyways, I hope you all enjoy this story I wrote! Thirteen-year-old Nat loves you guys so dearly, and seventeen-year-old Nat is so grateful for all that we've been through on this journey!

-- D I S C L A I M E R --

When I first started writing this, for some odd reason people thought it actually happened to me. I'm not sure if that's because I share a name with the main character or whatnot, but they did. However, this did not actually happen to me. This is a fictional story about fictional people all made up in my mind. I have never been kidnapped before.

So anyways, please enjoy! Thank you for your love and support!

xx, Natalie

Under no circumstances is any part of this story to be copied. All ideas and characters in the plotline of this book are mine and, unless given permission, this novel is prohibited to be copied.

© 2017 nataleigh-

All Rights Reserved.