001

"Where all the people are fantastical and magical
I'm part of the Family Madrigal"

"Where all the people are fantastical and magicalI'm part of the Family Madrigal"

____________________

Solana Madrigal hated mornings, personally, but she enjoyed it when her older sister, Mirabel, woke her up. It was a thing she always did. "Get up Sol!", yelled the older girl while picking out Solana's clothes for her. The younger brunette yawned and stretched herself. She looked at her sister with a smile and leaned her elbows on her knees, watching Mirabel with an amusing look. Solana had to admit, her sister did had a unique style.

Solana ended up wearing a light purple dress with small fireworks dancing on it, a perfect significant addition to her powers. "Eres genial en esto Mirabel! You sure you don't have a gift?", asked Solana her sister through a chuckle (You're great at this Mirabel!). Mirabel shook her head and dragged her sister out of her room. They slided down the stairs and passed by their grandfather's picture. "Morning Abuelo.", they said in unison and walked inside the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

●●●

Casita passed a few plates to Mirabel where she almost missed one but luckily Solana caught it. "Hey, when's the magic gift happen?", shouted a boy outside of their home. "Our cousin's ceremony is tonight.", informed Mirabel the children. "What's his gift?", asked now a girl. "We're gonna find out.", said Mirabel and passed a plate to her sister. "What's your gift?", asked the boy again and drank from his espresso. "Who's asking.", stated Solana and rose an eyebrow towards the kids. "Us.", they answered together. "Well, us I can't just talk about myself. I'm only part of the amazing Madrigals.", said Mirabel while showing their family tree. "Who are the amazing Madrigals?", asked the children once again. "Ah, you're not gonna leave us alone, are you?", asked Solana sarcastic and smiled towards her older sister. "Casita, help us out, drawers.", pointed Mirabel towards the drawers, making Casita to open them. "Floors.", pointed Solana out making Casita to move the floor. "Doors.", finished both sisters and made the doors to light up. "Let's go!"

[Music starts]

(MIRABEL)

This is our home
We've got every generation

Mirabel then knocked on Camilo's door to the rythm while Solana danced to it.

(SOLANA)

So full of music
A rhythm of its own design

Both sisters then walked inside Isabela's room to wake her up.

(SOLANA AND MIRABEL)

This is our family
A perfect constellation