010

"But the stars don't shine, they burn
And the constellations shift"

"But the stars don't shine, they burnAnd the constellations shift"

______________________________

The ride home was something Solana enjoyed, personally. Seeing the cracks in their village made her worry but not as much anymore. She knew that they could save their home together. "It's them! I found them!", yelled the boy with the coffee cup as the Madrigals passed him and his friends. Solana winked at him with a light smile. "I found them!", argued the girl with dark skin. "They're back! They're back, they're back!", cheered the girl with braids in her hair and got the cup away from the boy, making noise for everyone to hear. The church bells began to ring and Solana's smile grew wider. People really searched for her?

Mirabel stopped the horse in front of their house and looked at Solana with sad eyes. Casita was gone. Both girls got down from the animal and heard their mother's voice. "Mirabel! Solana!" The two sisters ran to search for their mother and found her. "Mamá!", exclaimed Solana as she got a long hug from Julieta. "Ay mi hijas, I was so worried. We couldn't find you.", said Julieta and cupped her daughters' cheeks looking at each. Solana hugged her mother one more time before turning her attention towards her father. "There were bees everywhere.", said Augustín and almost got knocked off by a hug from his youngest daughter. "Papá!", she exclaimed again and hugged him tightly. "I'll be okay.", ensured Augustín his daughter with a smile on his face. "Uh...not if we don't have a house.", spoke Camilo up and got a nudge from his father. "What? We don't have a house. I can't say we don't have a house? What is that? Not a house." "Cami!", shouted Solana and basically threw herself in her cousin's arms, embracing his sweet orange sent she so dearly missed.

[Music starts]

(MIRABEL)

Look at this home, we need a new foundation
It may seem hopeless, but we'll get by just fine

Solana walked towards her sister and took her hand in hers. She fixed her gaze upon her family with a light smile.

(SOLANA)

Look at this family, a glowing constellation
So full of stars and everybody wants to shine

All of the Madrigals got inside their used to be Casita and looked around the ruins.

(SOLANA)

But the stars don't shine, they burn
And the constellations shift

Antonio ran to his two favorite cousins and embraced them in a tight hug. Solana ruffled his hair and kissed his forehead getting a giggle out of him.