Part 7

"Twenty-five new bookings." Namjoon looks up, impressed. "And it's all thanks to Y/N's genius live stream."

Applause follows from Jimin and Hoseok, and you slump in your seat.

"But it wasn't my idea," you protest. "Jungkook decided to live stream when he took my phone. It was all him."

"Still." Namjoon opens his laptop. "Your Instagram posts have gotten more traction than anything else we've posted this year. Granted, half the comments are about how hot Jungkook is – but there are a lot of people saying how pretty the resort is, as well!"

Yoongi nods. "I've been fielding a lot of phone inquiries. People want to know if we're full for New Year's."

"See?" Namjoon jabs a finger in your direction. "I was right. This is working!"

"For now," you agree.

"That's all we need." Leaning back in his seat, Namjoon exhales. "We've got five more days of Jungkook, so let's make the most of it. Any thoughts?"

After a pause, Jimin raises his hand.

"We're making ornaments with the kids this week," he says. "It seemed like Jungkook's fans liked seeing him with children."

"Good." Namjoon types this up on his laptop. "I've got that down. What else?"

"Tree decorating," says Yoongi. "Jungkook could decorate a tree in the lobby, or something."

Behind Yoongi, the door to the conference room opens.

"Or cut down a tree," Jimin offers. "People love that lumberjack stuff."

"Yes, yes – great. What else?"

"I'm down for tree chopping," Jungkook says as he enters. "It also might be fun to do a holiday movie marathon. We could set things up in the lobby and Hoseok could make more of that amazing hot chocolate."

"Great idea," says Namjoon, frantically typing. "And thanks for joining us, Jungkook. You can take the seat beside Jimin."

Jungkook nods. Before sitting, he exchanges a complicated high five with Jimin which leaves you speechless. They must have been spending time together to make up something so intricate – opening your laptop, you pull up a chat with Namjoon.

Y/N: was it necessary to invite him?

Y/N: we don't typically invite guests to staff meetings

"We invite guests to staff meetings when said guest has increased our bookings by fifty percent," Namjoon says, answering your question out loud.

Glaring, you sit back and try to appear as innocent as possible. Namjoon is looking at you though, which makes it fairly obvious whose question he answered.

"Sorry," you say, apologizing to Jungkook. "Typically, these meetings are staff only. I just wanted to be clear what we can discuss."

"Totally understand," Jungkook says, hiding his smile.

Internally, you curse Namjoon for constantly putting you through hell. Once you get through this week and collect your raise, you're planning on never speaking to him again.

Hoseok clears his throat. "We could do a cookie-baking championship," he suggests. "Shows like the Great British Bake-Off are huge. I'm sure Jungkook's fans would love to see him baking."

"That's a great idea," says Seokjin.

Even Yoongi nods at this. Hoseok beams and sits back, and you drum your pen on the table. You're searching for a flaw but find nothing, much to your disappointment. It's a great idea that'll lend itself well to a dozen social media sites.