Chapter 10

Shea POV

I yawned as I pealed my eyes open. I felt someone clutching onto my shirt and lightly breathing against my neck. I looked over at Justin and smiled. He is so beautiful.

I am currently at his house since I spent the night. My mom told me that I was aloud to come over since my little brother was having a sleepover.

I slid out of Justin's grip and stood up from the bed. I made my way downstairs to make breakfast for Justin. Pattie had buisness to take care of in New York. She should be back tommorow.

I walked over to the fridge and pulled the bacon out. I opened the wrapper and placed it on the pan. I went to go throw the plastic in the trash, but something in the trash can caught my eye. I pulled out the small stack of... letters?

I skimmed them and hey were all college acceptace letters. My eyes widen at the amazing schools that Justin had been accepted by. Why are they in the trash? I placed them on the counter and walked to the front door. I put on some slippers and walked to the mailbox, reaching in an pulling out a stack.

As I waked back to the house I scanned the mail. Most of it was bills and some magazine issues that Pattie was signed up for. Until one envelope made my mouth drop. It was a letter from Stanford University.

I quickly ran to the house and up the stairs jumping onto the bed where a sleeping Justin lied. A raspy groan excapped his mouth as he fely around the bed for me.

"Shea." he whined when he couldnt find me.

"I'm right here." I said crawling closer to him. He wrapped his hands around my hips and pulled me ontop of him.

"Baby..." he groaned when I tried to pull away.

"Jay, I got to talk to you." I said seriously.

Justin pulled his hands away from me and let me straddle his waist. He placed his hands behind his head as he looked up at me. I pulled the letter I had from behind my back and held it in the air with a smile on my face.

"You got a letter from Stanford! Your dream school!" I yelled excited. Justin's face dropped as he looked up at the letter.

"Open it!" I said handing it to him. He grabbed it and unexcitedly opened it. I clutched onto myself as I watched him tear the envelope open. His eyes skimmed over the letter until he sighed and placed the letter to the side. My face dropped.

"I dont really want to go to Stanford. I was kind of thinking about our local college." Justin said grabbing my hips and rubbing his thumbs on them.

"Did you not get accepted." I said saddly. Justin stayed silent and my curiosity started to get tested. I grabbed the letter and read it.

Dear Justin Drew Bieber,

Thank you for applying to Stanford University. We are proud to say that we have excepted you application, and are excited to see you this fall...

"OH MY GOD JUSTIN THEY ACCEPTED YOU WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!" I yelled jumping up and down.

"Shea calm down. I dont want to go." Justin saud grabbing on to me.

"What? Why!" I said irritated.

"I have been really thinking about our local college." he said trying to be convincing and now it has all snapped together.

"I saw all of the college acceptance letters." I said bluntly.

"Why are you so against leaving the state? I know you dont like the local college. You complained about how much you hated it last year." I said crossing my arms.

Justin sighed and slid a hand over his face.

"I dont want to be far away from you." He said behind his hands.
I rubbed my temples and took a deep breath.

"Justin you need to accept the fact that yes, you are dating some younger, then you. You are a point in your life that you need to start doing big things. You just got accepted into Stanford. Stanford! Your dream school! I'm not going to let me hold you back from an amazing career." I said standing up and gathering my things.

"What are you doing! Where are you going baby?." Justin said frantically standing up.

"Justin. I think we need a break. I need you to realize that you are fully able to move on in life with out me." I said walking out of the room.

"Shea! Baby! We don't need to do that!" Justin yelled hot on my tail.

I turned around looking up at him.

"Yes. Yes we do. Maybe for like two weeks." I said looking down at my feet.

"Two weeks! No!" Justin yelled grabbing at my shirt.

"Look at yourself Justin! Get your shit together man!" I said.
"After one week we will see where things are." I finished.

"We will get back together though right." he asked hopeful

"Justin, I promised to forever be your best friend... never your lover" I said to him. Tears filled his eyes making my heart break into a million pieces.

"See Ya Justin." I said turning around leaving a tear streaked Justin. I walked out the door and let my own tears fall as I ran home.