Chapter 5

1 week later

Shea POV

I groaned as I sat up in my bed with a sleeping figure next to me. Justin. I stretched my arms out and scratched my head. I looked over at my phone to see a notification.

'March 1: Justin b-day'

I gasped in excitement. Justin and I alway took each other's birthdays serious.

My attention turned over to the sleeping boy next to me. He was always so beautiful when he slept.

Justin came over last night because he said he didn't want to sleep alone, which was cute. To be honest, Justin has been really pulling at my heart strings lately. Ever since that night with the pranks, movies, and yogurt he has been extremely flirty. Not that I mind. He is constantly commenting on how pretty I look. Or maybe how he likes the way I talk or walk or smile. He defiantly causes my heart to flutter.

I quietly sneaked out of bed and into my closet to find the party hats, whistles, and confetti poppers I bought the other day.

I climbed onto The bed and straddled his waist. I positioned the whistle in my mouth and placed a party hat on Justin and I. I got the popper ready.

Wakey Wakey.

Justin POV

"I love you." I whispered into Shea's ear as we sat on the beach. I had my arms wrapped around her waist and my head resting in the crook of her neck.

"I love you too baby boy." she said back lacing our hands together.

She turned around and looked at me ready to lean in for a kiss. I licked my lips as I looked at hers.

Right before our lips met she stopped.

"JUSTIN!" She yelled. I jumped startled .

"What?" I said back.

"WAKE UP ALREADY" she yelled at me. what?...

"Justin!" A sweet voice yelled as my eyes snapped open to see the one and only.

Shea straddled my waist as she blew into a whistle... I wouldn't mind if she blew my whistle ;)

I was averted from my dirty thoughts when a loud pop went off and confetti covered Shea and I both.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Shea laughed as
she smiled wide.

I looked up at her with pure adoration. Shea was absolutely stunning inside and out and I don't know what I would do with out her. I don't even want to think about how I would feel If I lost her.

I grabbed her hands and kissed her knuckles.

"Thank you, beautiful." I whispered and pulled her into a hug.

"No problem Ju Ju." she giggled into my ear sending shivers up my spine.

I lightly traced my hand up and down her back.
"You always out do my birthday." I said into her ear.

"Well what are best friends for?" She said with a light giggle.My face lightly dropped.

"Yea, bestfriends..." I trailed off forcing a smile onto my face. So this is what it is like to be stuck in the friend zone?

" Alright sleepy head get up and get ready for school. We got a big day ahead of us." Shea said as she tried to pull me up.

"You sound like my mom." I groaned as I rolled my eyes as I sat up.

Shea giggled and she ran into cyclist probably looking for the clothes that she put in there last night.

She soon popped out so that i could only see her upper half.