Chapter 3

Shea POV

I laid down on the bench and ate some Cheetos as I scrolled through my phone. I wish I had Justin's phone right now, than I could play Freddy's...

I took a sip of coke but of course choked on it with my clumsy self. Once I recovered I had tears in my eyes and my face was red. I was gasping slightly, but nothing serious.

I jumped when I felt a hand rubbing my back and one being placed on my thigh. I looked over to only see Justin. His face dropped when he saw my face and he grabbed me and held tight around my waist.

"Don't believe anything she says baby, your perfect to me." Just mumbled in my ear. Da fuck all I did was choke on some damn coke now I got Justin whispering sweet nothing into my ear. I pulled back and gave him a questioned look.

"I'm fine. Fuck that bitch." I said eating another cheeto.
"But your crying baby." Just said grabbing my hand. I touched my face only to feel a little wetness. I looked up at Justin and bursted out laughing. Justin raised an eyebrow as he watched me laugh.

"Oh Jay, I just choked on some coke because I was laying down." I said once I calmed down. Justin then let out a laugh as well.

"Wanna ditch the rest of the day? " Justin asked

I looked up at him. To be honest I'm not really the type to skip or ditch school. I'm really trying to get good grades and get into a good college in the long run.

"I don't know Jay.." I trailed off rubbing the back of my neck.
"Oh come on Shea, it's Friday and we will be getting of for break today." Justin said trying to persuade me. he gave me a small pout and grabbed my hand.

"please! " He whined playing with my fingers.
"Fine ." I said and Jay cracked a big smile. We linked hands and started walking back down stairs to the lunch room.

"You have such small hands," Justin said holding them up to his face, "look at how cute and chubby they are!" Justin said running his thumb over them.

I snatched my hand back.
"Justin we do this everyday! Now leave my hands alone." I said laughing slightly annoyed.

"Awe Princess, don't me mad. You and I both know that you and your hands are beautiful." Justin spoke as he grabbed my hands and kissed them.

I felt a blush blow over my cheeks as I rolled my hands and grabbed his hand to continue walking down. Just just laughed and kissed my now hot cheek.

What am I going to do with this boy?

Justin POV

We walked through the hallways now that lunch was just dismissed. Barbra and her group of rag dolls were together by her locker. She looked over at me and smirked but it soon got wiped off when she saw Shea and I's hands locked.

This time I smirked and I bent down to kiss Shea's cheek keeping my eyes on Barbra. Her whole face fell and I just laughed. My eyes now averted to Shea only to see her giving me a questioned look about my recent actions. I just shrugged and looked down.

My head snapped up when I felt a pair of soft lips lay on my cheek for about 3 seconds. I could hear my heart flutter and my cheeks and ears got hot with blush. I looked the other way trying to avoid her eyes for how embarrassed I was. An angelic giggle filled my ears, which only made my blush even more heated.

Small, soft hands grab my face. Shea pulled my face towards her and she had a big smile on hers.

"Don't hide your face Jay, we are BFF's there is nothing to be embarassed about." she said while laughing and soon letting go of my face.