Chapter 15

Shea POV

It's been a couple weeks since the whole party thing went down and Justin and I have been trying to keep the relationship low key. It honestly shocks me that no one notices our relationship. We haven't told my mom or Pattie. I have a feeling though that they are starting to notice.

I finished grabbing my things I need for my morning classes  and placing them in my backpack.

"OH MY JEEBUS, SHEA OMG SHEA!" I didn't even turn around since I already knew who it was.

"Hey Maggie." I said slinging my backpack onto my shoulders.

"I HAVE NEWS! " Maggie said jumping up and down.

"That's nice." I said laughing at her.

"JUSTIN BIEBER HAS BEEN TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT HOW HE IS CRUSHING! AHH!" Maggie yelled attracting unnecessary attention.

"Maggie chill. And you are excited because?"

"Well one,  you are like his BFF so you could totally find out and two, what if it's someone unexpectred! " she gushed.

I just smiled and shook my head, but on the inside I felt upset that Justin was going around and telling people that he has feelings for someone, now everyone is going to be suspisous about everything he does when around a girl.

Maggie and I exchanged our goodbyes and I headed towards first period.

~

Lunch finally came and I saw Justin with all of his friends. I walked over with my water bottle and sat next to him. He smiled at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder before kissing my forehead. All of his friends eyed us along with neighboring tables. Fuck my life.

I unwrapped his arm and just tried to avoid attention. I really don't want this going out yet. I'm trying to keep everything as low key as possible and Justin is making that extremely difficult.

I took a swig of my water and attempted to concentrate on the conversation at the table.  I felt a large hand rest itself over my thigh and I grew rigid. I know it's Justin, but if anyone saw, they would know what was going on. I swiped his hand away and crossed my legs away from him.

"Shea, your birthday is this weekend, what's going on? Are you having a birthday bash?" Conner asked me while taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Nah, I'm not gonna make a big deal of it. I'm only turning 15 so I think I'll just keep it with close friends and family. " I said thinking about parties.

"Oh, sweet." Conner said nodding and turning to Ryan to continue talking about the hockey game.

The bell rang signaling it was time to go.  I got up and threw my empty water bottle out in the trash before continuing onto my next class.
~
I walked out into the cold air hugging myself to avoid the cold air from totally engulfing my body. I walked towards Justin's car and saw him sitting in the car, scrolling through his phone.

I opened the door, feeling the radiating heat, and sat in the car with a sigh. I looked over at Justin who was already looking at me.
"Hey baby." Justin's deep voice said.
He leaned over attempting to place his lips on mine until I pushed his face away with my hand.

His eyes looked confused and hurt.
"I'm not kissing you in the school parking lot, someone could see. " I said to him looking around.
"I don't give a fuck about what they see." Justin said in a raspy tone leaning back over, gripping my waist, pulling me towards him.

"Justin! No." I said smacking his hand away and sitting as far away from him as possible in the car.

"Fine." Justin huffed sitting back in his seat, and starting the car. We smoothly pulled out of the lot onto the freeway.

I looked over at Justin who looked slightly irritated.
"What's wrong?" I questioned.
He just shrugged his shoulders and kept his eyes on the road.

"Justin... " I groaned not in the mood to deal with his man period. I could see his face perk up and him bite his lip before looking at me in an lustful, but amused way.

I cocked an eyebrow confused.
"What?" I asked as we pulled into my driveway, crossing my arms. I watched Justin's eyes slowly work their way from my face to my pumped up cleavage due to me crossing my arms.

"Oh my goodness Justin... I can't with you." I said grabbing my bag and hopping out the car, making my way to my front door.

I walked inside and upstairs where I changed out of all my clothes into a t shirt dress and some panties. I took my makeup wipes and wiped everything off, and threw my hair up in a bun. I walked back down stairs holding my boobs so I wouldn't get punched in the face.

I made my way into the kitchen and instantly started raiding my fridge and pantry.

I shot up when I felt a smack to my ass almost making me drop my raspberries.
"Dude what the fuck?! I almost dropped my food!" I muffled a yell to him from behind the deli meat bag that I was holding in my mouth since my hands were full.

Justin began laughing at me. I rolled my eyes and walked to the island, placing everything down and started making a sandwich.

"You look pretty." He smiled, letting his eyes travel down my body.
"Are you wearing a bra?" Justin asked me.
" lie or truth?" I asked him back, while shoving a turkey slice in my mouth.
"Lie." Justin asked innocently .
"Yes. " I shrugged. I looked up at Justin who now had his eyes on my chest, and his bottom lip between his teeth.

"You know Justin, I love you and all, but your like technically a pedo." I told him as I cut my sandwich in half.

Justin looked up at me with a shocked expression. 
"What?" He laughed.
"I mean think about it, you're 19, I'm 14 turning 15 soon... This is really weird. Why are you even attracted to me? Is this some type of fetish?" I questioned him. Justin gave me a confused look before I laughed at him.

I grabbed my sandwich, chips, and fruit and walked to the couch turning on Bob's Burgers. I aspire to be Luice.

I felt a presence sit next to me.
"I mean it's only four years apart... It's only bad now, but at the age when we get married-" I cut Justin off with my violent coughs from me choking on my sandwich.

"Did you really just say marriage?" I asked him.

"Well duh, it's gonna happen one day.." Justin trailed off.

"Justin you gotta remember I'm turning 15 this weekend, not 26. I'm not thinking about marriage and neither should you be really. Don't talk about stuff like that." I said giving him my full attention.

"Well don't you think it's gonna happen? Do you not think we will be together forever?" Justin asked.

I didn't respond not knowing the answer. I took a sip of my water and looked away.

"Shea?" Justin asked.

_________________
Hey love bugs!! Finally got over writers block and now I know where im going which this story lml.

How do you feel about this chapter?

How do you feel about the age difference?

Vote and comment

Lllllooovvveee yoouuu