christmas scenarios!

This chapter is just short Christmas scenarios about the trio:)
art creds: Lan on twitter
(f/s - fav snack)

Merry Christmas and enjoy!

•Dreamie-Poo💗
-wakes up really early in the morning to open presents
-tears the wrapping paper and creates a huge mess in the living room
-spoils Patches and you with gifts (mostly Patches;3)
-has LOTS of ornaments on the tree
-had to carry you to put the star on it
-dresses up Patches as an elf
-matching sweaters for both of youuu😍👆
-got tangled in the lights
-did a gift wrapping race (he won, but yours looked best)
-watched Christmas movies all night<3

"Clay it's literally 6:14 am.. let's sleep in.." you groan. "ITS CHRISTMAS Y/N LETS CHECK THE GIFTS!" he beamed. "Fine" you give in. Dream sprints down to the living room, Patches in his arms. Following him, you both plop on the ground sitting in front of all the presents. "These ones are mine, mine, mine, these ones are Patches and this is yours!" He wheezes. "I'm kidding, there are plenty more for you" he adds once he saw your pouting face. He grabs one gift and tears the wrapper and throws it behind him, leaving a messy pile. "Patches! Here's your gift" he says lovingly, waving the toy in front of her. You giggle slightly and open your gift. Gasping loudly, you hold up the gift. It was exactly what you wanted! "Did you get this for me?" You awed. He gave you a look saying 'obviously'  You grinned and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. His face reddens and he laughs while shaking his head. Then, he grabbed the gift you got for him. This time he carefully tears the wrapping paper. His eyes widen and a huge smile forms on his face. You had got him a promise ring. "Thank you baby, I love youuu" he slips on the ring. He gave you a big hug and pecks your lips, "Merry Christmas Y/n/n"

•Sapitus Napitus❣️
-wakes you up around 9am (what a sweetie)💕
-gets you a gift that has tons of layers
-makes a homemade card
-also tears the wrapping paper and makes a
mess
-the tree and house is very festive
-dressed up as Santa and you as Mrs Claus
-surprisingly great at wrapping
-midnight drive looking at the lights and decorations
-had a game night with Christmas Charades and ofc Minecraft
-karaoke with Christmas carols🤪💗

"Wakey wakey babe" he whispers, "It's Christmas!" Your eyes open and you smile at Sapnap. "I'll be there.." you grumble. Once your fully awake, you make hot chocolate for the both of you and waffles. After you two eat, you head to the living room to open presents. "Oh babe you're going to LOVE mine" he winks at you as you take a seat. "Hehe oh I will" you smile. Finally he gets your gift "Best for last of course!" He rips the wrapping paper and chucks it to the side. Inside was a mistletoe, he looks at you confused, then realizes what it meant. He walks up to you, one hand holding the mistletoe above you and the other holds your face. You blush and he smirks, "Merry Christmas Y/n" Then he kisses you. 'What an awesome Christmas gift' he thought. Few seconds last and you let go. "You know that wasn't the only thing I got you" you say handing him a box of chocolate. He opens it and smiles. You went to open your gift. Tearing the paper, a confused look appears on your face. Box, after box, after box. Finally, they stop and you open the pretty red and gold box. In it there was a f/c bracelet, f/s and pictures of you and Sap. You thank him loads and give him a hug. "Merry Christmas Sap!"

•Gogy💕
- he's the one who sleeps in
- cookies for breakfast😎
- actually doesn't make a mess🤭
- has a smile on his face the whole time<3
-has the whole house decorated
-the fireplace is always lit (very warm in his house)
-deffo made gingerbread houses together
-snuggles by the fire and hot chocolate<3
-went ice-skating (both of you fell countless times)
-Christmas photoshoot hehe

You check the time, it read 9:37 AM. Sighing, you go to George's room to wake him. "Georgiee" you chuckle, "it's already 9:30 cmon love" he sits up and runs his eyes. "Mkay.. can we have cookies for breakfast though..?" He says drowsy. You were kinda shocked at the thought but agreed. Both of you head to the kitchen and each get a bowl filled with cookies. You grabbed two glasses of milk and gave one to George. After finishing your cookies, you realize how silly it was. 'We'll deffo need another meal after opening presents' you took a stool and sat down. You take one of the gifts that had your name on the label. Glancing at George, you see that he's doing the same thing. He opens it like a normal person and beams at each present. You can't help but smile just as wide as his smiles. 'He's so cute' Finally you grab the one that says 'Love, Gogy:]'
"Hey George Im bouta open yours" you show. He laughs and says "I was just about to open yours too hehe" "Well then lets open them at the same time, yeah?" You suggest. He nods his head and you start a countdown. "3, 2, 1!" We both rip the paper and we gasp in sync. "Thank you Y/n!" He hugs you tightly. The watch you gave already on his wrist. "No, thank YOU George!" You marvel at the gorgeous necklace. Observing it carefully, you see that both your initials and a heart were carved in it. "It's absolutely beautiful" you give him another hug and a kiss on the head. He kisses your face, "Merriest Christmas love"

A/n:
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I hope you enjoyed these short scenarios and have a very safe and fun Christmas and a Happy New Year! I love each and every one of you:) Take care and Merry Christmas lovelies!

-Mango<3