♥︎Seven♥︎

George's POV's
I woke up to some giggling and running around. I sat groggily and saw a blue present with a gold ribbon. I scanned the room suspiciously for any sign of a prank then decided it was safe to open. As I unwrapped the gift a note tumbled out.

Hope you enjoy your surprise!!!
Love, Y/N

Eagerly, I opened the blue present and...is that...is that one of those colourblind glasses? No way...it can't be...

"HOLY CRAP Y/N!!!" I SCREAMED. I could hear Y/N giggling uncontrollably in the hallway, while Sap, Bad, and Clay burst into my room.
"Are those what I think they are?" Clay asked.

"Heck yeah" I answered. It was silent for a few seconds, then chaos broke free.

"LET'S GOO GEORGE!!" Sapnap celebrated.

"THAT'S AMAZING!" Clay yelled.

"WOW GEORGE!!" Bad congratulated.

We all celebrated for a few minutes, then I turned to Y/N who was trying to keep it all in.

"Thank you" I told her.

"Ah it's no problem" she replied," just hope you have fun at Disney".

"Disney?" Clay asked.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys, we're going to Disney today." Y/N remembered.

Well guess that means YOU guys need to go eat breakfast then." Bad gestured to the door.

"Okay" Sapnap said as he bounced out of the room.

"Well, here we go then" I say. We all leave the room for breakfast and I think to myself, what did I do to deserve a these guys?...

                              Y/N's POV:
We finished breakfast and piled into Clay's car. George looked around and kept saying " is that what green looks like?" and " is that red?".

"Okay we're here" Clay announced.

"HOLY CRAP" George says as he takes it all in.

"Amazing isn't it?" Bad  asks.

"Oh I don't know maybe?" George replies sarcastically. We laughed and got out of the car.

"Soooo where do we go first?" Sapnap asks.

"Ooh let's go to space mountain" I suggest.

"That's a roller coaster isn't it?" Clay says nervously.

"Aww it's okay Clay I'll hold your hand in the ride" I tell him. He blushes and mumbles "okay".

"Don't worry George I gotchu", Sap assures him," I'm not gonna hold your hand, but I'll think of something".  George rolls his eyes and replies "whatever".

                                       .  .  .
"Okay here we go, I got this" Clay mumbles to himself. I grab his hand and squeeze it " hey it's gonna be fine" I assure him. He gave me a look that said 'oh really'. He looked behind him at Sap and George, Sapnap has his arm around George, and George looked like was trying not to bolt out of here. The ride started moving and Clay asked me, "is it scary?" I gave him a look that said it's gonna be ok.