♥︎Six♥︎

Y/n pov
I woke up to someone breathing on my arm. I looked down and saw George laying down on my stomach. 'Wait hold on a minute.. Gogys so cute' I didnt want to wake him up so I just grabbed my phone and checked all my notifs.

Then I felt George moving and mumbling my name. " George? Are you awake?" I said softly. His head turned and faced me, his eyes halfed closed.

" Hey Y/n" he said, his voice was raspy. We both got up and started checking random drawers to try and find some food to eat. Luckily, we found some cereal and ate them. I heard some grunting and looked over my shoulder. Clay had gotten up and was rubbing his eyes. "Morning sleepyhead" I teased.
"You guys are finished having breakfast already?" He groaned. Me and George both nodded our heads. " Wow" he sarcastically mumbled.

20 mins later Sapnap and Bad got up and ate breakfast with clay. After they all finished, we headed outside. It was a lovely day, super sunny, barely any clouds, and there was a slight breeze which felt nice. "Hey guys lets go for a walk.." I suggested. We skipped on the sidewalk and spotted a park. Me and Bad ran towards it and went up the slide. We started acting like little kids, yelling at each other, playing grounders and tag. Thankfully no one was there except us.

. . .

An hour later and we got back, extremely tired. All of us slouched on the couch either on your phone, watching tv, or just talking. I move over to Bad who kept smiling and laughing at something.. or someone. "Who are you texting?" I dragged the "e" in texting. "Oh um just skeppy" He smiled. The contact was "Skeppy💕" and I saw how close they were to each other. 'They're really cute together' (skephalo?) I thought. I checked my phone, filled with notifs, and went to text Dream.

Dreamie-poo💗
Y/n: Teehee Hi:>

Dream: Y/n why are u texting me? Im legit right beside you

I snickered at this and looked over to see Clay. He gave me an annoyed look. "Guys" I started. Everyone turned their heads towards me. " Wanna watch a scary movie?" "YES!" Sap exclaimed. "Arent you easily scared though, Y/n?" Clay joked. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Sure!" Bad said. "Ugh fine, But only because all of you are" George noted.

I got the remote, turned the TV on, and went on Netflix. I searched up 'Scary movies', scrolled down a bit and saw 'The Boy' Halfway into the movie there was a HUGE jumpscare and I jumped out of my seat. George screeched so loud, we all started wheezing. His face became red from embarrassment. I scooted over to him and whispered, " youre not the only who got scared. I literally flew out of my seat!" He smiled at me. After we finished the movie, I had an idea, a special one.

552 words

Hey guys!! Sorry I'm really late to update and that this chapter is really short. I was camping and a few things came up. Also I'm working on another story so- Anyway, I love u all thank u for 3k reads and have an amazing day/night!❤️

-Mango