♥︎Five♥︎

Hi! quick a/n here, who would you like to be with at the end of the story?

I woke up and realized that Clay wasnt here in my arms "Clay?" I yelled as I walked downstairs. I smelt eggs and bacon. I crept in the kitchen, going to try and scare Clay.
"BOO!!" I screamed as I grabbed his side.
"AHH!! WHAT THE F- HELL Y/N?" He shrieked. I started wheezing and pulled him into a hug.  " language" I said sarcastically. " I didnt actually say it though" He pouted.

"Well you almost did" I muttered

" But I didnt" He argued

" You almost did"  I argued back

" I didnt"

"You ALMOST did"

"BUT I didnt"

"BUT YET YOU STILL MADE THE 'F' SOUND"

"BUT I STILL DIDNT SAY THE FULL WORD"

I chuckled at our little "arguement" and whispered "But you almost did". Clay groaned as I went to the table to eat breakfast. "You cook really well" I said, my mouth still full. Clay giggled "Thanks" then we continued to laugh and eat our food. "The rest of the gang should be here soon" Dream informed. "Oh alright, do you know what time?" I asked. "Dunno, but I'll text em" 

" Bad, Sapnap and George said they'll be here at 3:00..". He replied " Ok, guess we gotta hurry up"
" Hah, yeah but they need to check out and grab all their stuff" "oh right"

. . .
(Im lazy so timeskip)
It was 2:56 and we heard knocking on the door. "I'LL GET IT" I screamed at Clay, who was upstairs getting ready to go somewhere. I opened the door to see a yawning Sapnap, a very energetic George and a smiling Bad. " Hey guys come in!!" Once they all came in we all sat on the couch. Clay came down with a hoodie that was kinda big on him. It wasn't TOO large but big enough to make it look baggy. 'Hes adorable' I thought.
"Hey Sapnap George and Bad!! How are you guys?" Clay asked

"Good" They said at the same time

We watched a movie(u can pick any movie) until 5:00. We realized we didn't have any food to eat. "Alright who wants to go get take out with me?" We heard Clay say. "I will" Bad replied. "I'll go with you guys too" George said.

"I think me and Sapnap'll stay here" I stated "oh and what are we having?"

" Probably Mcdonalds" Clay said "Ok" I responed

They went outside and drove off to McDonalds.
"So.. What you wanna do?" Sap asked
"Come with me" I answered. I led him outside into the starry night. I grabbed his left hand placed it in my hand and put his right on my waist. I placed my hand on his shoulder and started swaying. At first he was pretty much confused, but then he got the hang of it. I twirled around and it was magical. I rested my head on his chest and just danced with him in the moonlight.

sapnaps Pov
She led me outside. Not gonna lie, I was really confused when Y/n put my hands on hers. I got the idea and twirled her around. She rested her head on my chest and rested mine on her head.
"Hey Y/n.." I whisper. She hummed in response.

I tilted her chin up and placed my lips on hers. She put her hands on my shoulders and I put mine on her waist. 'Congrats Sap you made a move!!' The sound of a car coming ruined the moment and we let go. We both realized it was Clay and the two so me and Y/n rushed inside. They came in right after we did and gave us our food. We munched down on it and finished sorta quickly. "Where are we all going to sleep?" Y/n questioned out of the blue. " Couch and air mattresses" Clay responded without hesitation.

Y/n Pov
We headed over to the couch and I claimed the big one. George and Bad started pumping up the mattresses while me, Clay and Sapnap got the pillows and blankets. We threw them on the couch and sat down. We watched a few episodes of a tv series(any tv series u like) and played some minecraft.

Y/M/N has made the advancement The End?

"NOO! YOUR LIKE 10,000 BLOCKS AWAY!!" George yelled

"Too bad so sad" I laughed.

. . .
After a few hours later I drift asleep on George. ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Georges Pov
I felt something heavy on my shoulder and saw Y/n sleeping on me. Her chest rising and falling. 'Shes so cute' I yawned, placed my head on Y/ns and fell asleep.

810 words

𝗔𝗬𝗢𝗢!! 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗘!! 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟭.𝟯𝟱𝗸 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲!!❤️❤️ 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁/𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻!

-Mango