Chapter #2.) The Awakened Patient and her first Visitor.

Cassie Rose's POV:

I groaned and opened my eyes, I felt like hell. I looked around to notice my cat, Winslow, laying on top of me on the bed, and that I was no longer in the mansion. I looked around frantically, trying to get Barings on where I was. "H-Hello...?" I asked, my voice hoarse. "I opened a chest just within reach to find some water bottles, I quickly grabbed one and chugged it, putting the empty bottle back. Barely even 3 seconds later, I saw my diary on one of the shelves. It was out of reach, but I noticed it was also in an Item frame. That's when I heard footsteps and voices approaching.

Jessie's POV:

"I swear to god, Lukas." I said, somewhat angrily. "Why did you save her?" I asked. "You WOULDN'T?" Lukas replied. I then, froze for a moment. "Sorry," I spoke. "I'm just tired." I sighed before opening the door.

Cassie Rose's POV:

"I'm just tired." The familiar voice said before sighing and opening the door, I then stared in shock at Jessie. "WHA- ACK!" I said. I tried to say, "What the hell?" However, I then felt a sharp pain in my head from the sudden movement. I suddenly notice Lukas appearing by my side with a water bottle and handing it to me, I drank it, and then my head felt better.

"Are you ok?" Lukas asked, a reassuring look on his face.
"Yeah... I feel little." I said.
"That's good." He said while smiling.
"Now, can someone please tell me what is going on?" I said looking at Jessie and Lukas.

"Lukas decided to get you out of the mansion with your herd of cats, which I've taken in by the way." Jessie said, somewhat annoyed. "And-"
I cut Jessie off by saying, "Is that eye shadow or are you not getting much sleep...?"
Jessie flinched as she realized what I said.

"I- Is it really that obvious...?" Jessie Asked. "Yeah, I was going to bring that up before you barged in here..." Lukas said. Jessie Sighed and spoke.

"I haven't been getting much sleep lately..." Jessie said, "I've been really busy with work lately."
"Being a mayor is very difficult."

"You better get some sleep soon, Jessie..." I said, concern in my voice and on my expression. "The very last thing that this town needs would be a phantom infestation."

Jessie flinched and said, "Oh notch you're right." before she quickly began to bolt out the door whilst saying. "OH-LOOK-AT-THE-TIME! HOPE-YOU-GET-WELL-SOON-CASSIE~! BYE-YOU-TWO~!!!" Lukas and I looked at each other, confused.

"Is that new or not...?" I asked Lukas.
"It's a recent development." Lukas said. I looked back at the item frame.

"By the way, is that my journal?" I asked, Lukas looked at my old diary and spoke. "Oh, yeah, I've began to write in it recently. A lot of the stuff you wrote is very fascinating." I felt my face heat up at the comment Lukas made.

"O-Oh..." I said, blushing. "Really...?"
Lukas spoke, "Yes, I read your entries a lot." I, uncontrollably, blushed harder.

"Thank you..." I said, blushing furiously.
"You're welcome, Cassie~." Lukas said before he got up and turned down the thermostat, I snickered a tiny bit at his innocence.