Chapter #6.) Therapy.

NORMAL POV:

Cassie woke up in a Cold sweat after another nightmare. "Those have been getting way too frequent..." Cassie thought as she got up and walked to the dining room table. Cassie sat down and rubbed her head as she thought about the nightmare; Her previous victims were shouting about how she'd be a monster forever. Eventually, Cassie saw a piece of paper on the Dining room table. Picking up the sheet of paper, she saw that it read, "Daniel's Therapy Sessions, only 5 gold an hour." Cassie sighed as she looked at the nearby calling circuit, hesitated, and then and walked up to it and typed in the calling circuit number. As the Phone rang, Cassie felt her heart pound as someone picked up. "Hello?" Said the man. Cassie knew the voice all too well, it was DANTDM. "H-Hello..." Cassie Said, "Is this Daniel the Therapist and Diamond Minecart...?" "Cassie?" Dan asked on the line. "Yeah..." Cassie sighed, exhausted. "Look, I know that you think I'm a monstrous psycho but... I need help... ok?" Cassie sighed. "One moment." Said Daniel before he put Cassie on hold. 2 minutes later, Daniel came back onto the line. "I have an opening for tomorrow at Noon, is that good?" Cassie sighed and nodded. "Yes, thanks Daniel; I'll be there..." Cassie said before hanging up.

THE NEXT DAY, AT NOON...

Cassie walked into the office and sat down in the waiting room for a bit. "Am I really doing this...?" Cassie asked herself in her head. Before she could answer, however, a white coated villager opened the door. "Daniel will see you now." Said Trayaurus. "Thank you, sir." Said Cassie as she got up and walked into Daniel's office and sat down as she sweated nervously. "Ok," Daniel Said as he opened up a book and Cassie lied down, "Let's start with the events of the mansion, Cassandra." Cassie sighed as she began to talk. Cassie talked for what felt like hours about the events of the Mansion, before the party. She talked about how her claustrophobia, her fear of the zombies, her fear that she would never be free, and more. Cassie talked about how she feared being alone, how she went insane, how she gained a split-personality disorder, and didn't stop until, eventually Dan flipped up his goggles. "Cassie," Said Dan as she looked at him, "Your condition isn't uncommon, nor unheard of. And I think there is hope." Daniel put the book on a nearby lectern. "We can continue this next week, but for now, you should try to open up to more people about what your perspective was, it'll make you feel better." Cassie smiled and nodded as she pulled a pickaxe from her inventory and handed it to dan, as well as 5 gold bars. "Here, payment and an unbreaking III, fortune, efficiency, and mending pickaxe..." Daniel smiled and picked up the items as Cassie left. "Thank you." Cassie looked back at Daniel and smiled. "No problem dan..." Cassie said as she left the building.