06

When MD returned, he borrowed my bathroom and changed. It didn't took him long, not even 5 minutes. When he got out, he was wearing some white button up, with some black pants and a black coat. God, he looked like a model. Meanwhile I was just wearing a plaid, beige skirt with a brown hoodie and my mary janes.

"So where are we going?" I asked. I needed to figure out.

"It'll be a surprise!" He said.

He grabbed my hand, which made me blush a little, and took me out of the room. As we got into his car, he started talking about how work is boring. I couldn't agree with him because what if I got into trouble?

15 minutes passed and we arrived at this theme park. I couldn't believe it! I wanted to run to the nearest game as fast as possible. So I grabbed MD's hand and went to a "catch the fish" game. Since my luck didn't take me anywhere, MD decided to give it a try.

"You can do it!" I shouted.

He grabbed the fishing rod and swung it until the fake bait landed on the little pond. He managed to grab the golden fish.

"Whoa! What does this golden fish exchanges for?" He asked.

The fish-stand lady said, excited, "You can pick between the giant panda or giant teddy bear!"

"I'll pick the teddy bear."

"Alright!" said the lady while she handed the bear to MD.

He grabbed the bear and hugged him tightly. He sure did had a small child's mind.

"MD, may I ask, what are you going to do with the teddy bear?" I asked.

He then proceeded to smile and said, "Actually, I am going to give it to a special person later in the future."

No words came out of my mouth. I just grinned and grabbed him by the hand again. I dragged him all throughout the park until we got to the ferris wheel.

At the top, you could see the city. You could see Central Park, Chinatown, Soho. Everything. It was so marvelous both the view and me being with MD. For a moment I gave it a thought about how it calmed me down being next to him.

"Are you alright Y/N?" He said with a worried expression on his face.