Part 8

Jimin POV

I was laying in my Bed since morning. I don't know what Everyone is Doing outside. I heard Some Noise came from downstairs so it's made me so curious. All of sudden I heard A knock on my door. I get up goes to door and open it and See Tae Hyung!
Why he dress up like this?When he change his hair colour?  I was so deep in my thought suddenly.

"Get Ready Jimin" Tae said . "what!why" I ask him. "Listen I don't so much time to talk nonsense go wear this" Tae said and Hand me a beautiful dress.

Before I ask any question Tae push me Inside and Give me a annoyed smile.I didn't say anything and went room to ready.

After sometimes

I came outside and saw Tae Hyung Still waiting for me outside. Tae look at me.

Oh!You look Beautiful Jimin huh I think I am gonna Heart attack " Tae said with his Dramatic tone. Can you stop and Tell me why I have been dressed like this" I said with a annoyed voice. Calm down first wear this" Tae said while hand me a blindfold. I look at him confuse. Oh I think you can't wear by yourself let me help you" Tae said and Blindfolded me.

Author POV

Tae came Downstairs with Blindfolded Jimin. Everyone look at Jimin With Stunning because Jimin Look So Beautiful and Charming.

Wow Jimin you Look Beautiful " Lia said . I think I am gonna blind by This beauty " Lisa said. I am so Proud of you jimin" Suga said. Tae was about to unfold Jimin suddenly.

"Tae stop stop" Yugyeom said. "Why" The Blonde haired ask Confused. Because Jungkook is late he text me he arrived now and he tell me to wait for a moment to start so please " Yugyeom said. OK Then you go" Jackson said.

Yugyeom run outside the house and went to parking load.

At park load

Yugyeom came and see Jungkook was Picking some Gifts from his car dickey. Yugyeom came near him.
Oh You here Good Timing here Grab that" Jungkook said and Hand Yugyeom a huge Teddy.

Jungkook and Yugyeom go inside. Jungkook apologized to everyone being late.
Tae unfold Jimin
Happy birthday Jimin.
Jimin was so shocked that he can't talk.everyone was happy. Jimin look at tae and saw Tae was standing there with a big smile. Happy birthday my little brother. Tae hug Jimin. And Jimin hug him back. Jungkook came to Jimin and wish him happy birthday.

Thank you bunny Hyung" Jimin said.The elder hand Jimin two Gifts.'" Jimin can you Please took this huge Teddy I can't see probably at fronts " Yugyeom said . jimin took the teddy. You like it" Jungkook ask. Jimin nodded.

OK stop talking Jimin please cut the cake I am hungry " Tae said with a baby pout.
Stop being cute Taehyung cuteness doesn't suit you" Suga said. Did I ask you dummy kitty" Tae said with a smirk. Suga didn't say anything but give death glare at Tae and Tae didn't give shit about it

Mrs park came in living room with cake's
Why two cake's eomma" Jimin ask. Actually one is made by me and another one is ordered by tae' Mrs park said.
The cake Mrs park made

The cake Tae ordered

Jimin look around and saidTae Hyung, Iu noona,appa,eomma came and cut the cake with me" Jimin said and they cut the cake's together

Tae Hyung, Iu noona,appa,eomma came and cut the cake with me" Jimin said and they cut the cake's together. Everyone was enjoyed the cake and party suddenly Mr park went to stage and announced something that left everyone shocked.

The teddy Jungkook gift jimin

Hello everyone yesterday I got my first Covid-19 Vaccine

Hello everyone yesterday I got my first Covid-19 Vaccine.don't worry I am okay