Part 17

At Airport

Everyone was gathering together for going to Japan their was excited for the trip . " Where the hell are those two" Jackson said while groaning. "Shut up you loud Broken Machine" Ryujin said and Jackson glare at her . After sometimes Jikook came . "Finally you both came I was thinking to send Airplane to your house" Taehyung said while glaring.
"Now shut up and let's go" Lisa said and everyone started to go inside .

Few hours later they finally come to Japan and now their in front of Lisa Uncle house .
"Did your uncle have care taker for this house" Rose asked and Lisa nodded her head . Suddenly the care taker come and greet everyone . "Hello I am Lee taemin and I am the care taker of this house" Taemin said . Yoongi was eyeing him from up side down . "what are you doing baby" Jhope said. "Why his so short" Yoongi said . Jhope just stared at his Boyfriend.
"We should go inside" Lisa said and everyone started to go inside . For information Taemin got crush on Jimin and he didn't know That Jimin was already Married .
Everyone got into their rooms . Some were roommate Like Yugyeom is with bambam . Jackson with Taehyung . Namjin also come with them . everyone take some rest and one by one come outside .

They didn't go outside because they are all tired .
Next morning , Jimin  wake up feeling a arm around him.
He then around and saw Jungkook was sleeping so peacefully . He smiled and caresses Jungkook cheek .
"Kookie wake up" He said .
Jungkook slowly wake up .
"Good morning Mimi" he said and hug Jimin more .
"YAH get up you double bunny" Jimin said try to move out but can't . "No please stay" Jungkook said in a sleepy voice . "OK I will stay little" Jimin said and hug Jungkook . "JUNGKOOK AND JIMIN WAKE UP" Taehyung Shout from Downstair.
Jimin slowly look up and saw Jungkook was raging from Anger . "I think it's time to get up " Jimin said let out a nervous laugh .

Few days went by

Everyone was having Fun at Japan . they went to so much place around Japan . But Taemin was Confused when he try to talk with Jimin , Jungkook always come and Jungkook was confused why did Taemin try to flirt with Jimin . "let's guys Or will be late " Rosé said . "Calm down you , Disney land will be open till the night" Jungkook said while looking at rosé . "sorry i was excited" Rosé said making cute voices.
"It's okay I am also excited Rosé" Taehyung said with love eyes . Jungkook give Taehyung a Disgusting look then went away . All of them went to Disney land .they were roaming around the Disney land . "wanna go there Baby" Jungkook said while pointing at a Ride .
"Let's go" Jimin said .
Jungkook smile at Jimin cuteness . after the ride they went to eat something .
"Chose what you want to eat baby" Jungkook said wrap his arm around jimin waist .
Jimin pout while choosing  whathe want to eat .
" you're so cute baby" Jungkook said and gave peck on jimin cheek . Jimin blushed and he try to hide it .
"Aww so cute couple" A boy said beside them . Jungkook and jimin look at the boy .
"Yes Huening kai They're so cute " Another boy said.
"Yes taehyun at least they don't argued like Soobin and yeonjun" The red haired boy said and get smacked by yeonjun . "Choi beomgyu Think before saying " Yeonjun said . "what i am saying facts" Beomgyu said .
Jungkook and jimin laugh at them . "thank you for the Compliment" Jungkook said.
"It's okay you guys are so cute together" Taehyun said .
Soobin come to them .
"What are you guys doing" He said . "nothing but find a better couple then you two" Beomgyu said . " Is you his boyfriend " Jimin said and Soobin nodded his head.
"Yes His quite shy" Yeonjun said.  "Still you two look good together too" Jungkook said.
"From where " Beomgyu said with a disgust face .
" Jungkook and jimin what are you guys doing here" Yoongi said while eating a ice cream but he choke on his ice cream when he was those five giant in front him mostly soobin . "why they are so tall or am I too short" Yoongi said and everyone laughing at Yoongi . "I think we should go guys , let's go baby and bye it's nice to meet you" Soobin said and bowed down . Jungkook nodded his head . "let's go huening " Soobin said as he wrapped his arm around yeonjun waist . "yes coming" he said and they left . "oh my god they're so tall " Yoongi said.
Jungkook and jimin started to laugh again and then they went to others .

After some hour they all come to home .
"I am tired " Lia said . "Let's all sleep now " Jin said and everyone nodded their head and went to sleep .

TBC

Vote, share , comment , Follow

Love you .