Part 14

Author POV.

Jimin slowly come and stood infornt of Jungkook . He doesn't dare to look at jungkook . The priest then start the wedding.
" So Park Jimin will you Take Jeon Jungkook as your Husband " He said. Jimin start to felt so nervous that he want The ground will swollen him inside. " I-i do " He said still looking at the ground.
" So Jeon Jungkook will you take Park Jimin as your husband " Priest said looking at the other boy. " yes I do" Jungkook said. " Now you may kiss each other " Priest said. Jimin can felt that he's soul has left his body. He slowly lift his head and Boom Jungkook was Smiling so sweetly , What on the earth is this. Jimin was so confused because he thought Jk will so furious but nah he was smiling. Jungkook grab jimin by waist and pull him closer. Jimin was so shocked.
" May I kiss you " Jungkook said. Jimin can felt Jk breath on his face and he doesn't know why but he slowly nodded his head . soon jimin felt a pair of lips was on his. He slowly melt into that soft kiss  which made him to forget everything. After sometimes Jungkook slowly moved away , the short was still in a shock. " What was that " He asked and Jungkook didn't said anything Just give a smirk. " I will tell you later" He said then looked at the crowd where everyone was cheering for them .

Time skip

At car

The ride was so silent. Jimin looked at the older who was driving calmly which was driving jimin crazy. " Can I ask you why was you were smiling at the venue" Finally Jimin broke the silence. Jk looked at jimin and start to smiling. " Why should I told you huh" He said . " Please tell me your driving me so crazy " Jimin said. "Really" Jungkook give him a silly smirk. " Seriously " The smaller frowned and Looked outside the window. " OK Sorry don't be mad" Jungkook said and Jimin hand by his other hand. Jimin eyes grow wide . he looked up and Stare at Jk.
" I am sorry " Jimin was so shocked and confused. " What " " Actually sorry for everything from the start Jimin I am really sorry for being mad at you , I know our marriage was fixed by our parents and I don't to marry you  because I have girlfriend but I was wrong, I thought she loved me but she just Date me for money and Few days ago I found out she was cheating on me" Jungkook said. Jimin was so stunned to speak.

Flashback

Jungkook and his friends come to Club to party.

Everyone was partying like crazy. Bambam was Full drunk and don't know what he was doing. Yugyeom and ryunjin was in their sense because Lisa is also Drunk like manic. Jungkook didn't felt right so he excuse himself and went to bathroom and To his shock he found his girlfriend Yiren to make out with other boy. Jungkook became so angry he straight went yiren and slap her across the face . yiren was so shocked but Jungkook didn't let her a chance to explains. He left from there and he didn't tell his friends that he was leaving. Jungkook start his car and started to driving with full speed.

Time skip

Jungkook stopped his car in front a mansion 

He started to banging the door so loudly and soon the door open revealing a sleepy Jin

He started to banging the door so loudly and soon the door open revealing a sleepy Jin . before jin start to scolded Jungkook for coming at midnight, Jungkook hug him start to sobbing into Jin's arm . Jin was so shocked to see Jungkook like this he quickly pull The boy inside and close the door .
" Can you what happened and stop crying " RM said. Jungkook was literarily crying after he came here didn't telling what happened.
" Yeah Do you just Come here to Show your crying face at midnight" Jin said. Jungkook then told them everything.
" You should forget that after all your going to marry Jimin " RM said. " but hyung How am I gonna face him " Jungkook said between his sob . " Don't cry for someone who don't love you Jungkook Just talk to him if your too Afraid then tell him after the marriage " RM said. Jungkook nodded his head still feeling Guilty because how harsh behavior he had done with Jimin.

Present

" I am sorry Jimin Now I want everything between us to good , I know you not going to forgive me that easily but still I am sorry " Jungkook said stop the car in front his house. Jimin didn't said and went inside. Jungkook sigh and come outside the car then went inside.

Jungkook step inside the house saw Jimin was standing there. " I will forgive you" Jimin said. Jungkook eyes wide open.       " really" Jimin nodded his head. Jungkook run towards jimin and hug him so tightly he don't know why but he felt so relieved that Jimin forgive him . Became Over excited Jungkook didn't even realized he Just Kiss Jimin . jimin was shocked at first but didn't said anything. When jungkook realized what he was doing he want to pull away but Jimin grab his neck and pull him closer . Jungkook smirk between the kiss and pull Jimin even closer By his tiny waist.

                      TBC

Hello Guy's

Thank you for  1k Read
I hope you guys will love my story like that

Vote, Comment , Share

I purple you 💜💜💜💜

My favorite Jikook and Yeonbin                

  Bye Bye