Bonus chapter

Author: hey everyone, how all are you doing . Anyway I think of made a bonus chapter so here it is . so let get it!

Author POV

Few years later

Jimin put the last meal on the dining table and let out a breath of tiredness . He turned around and looked at the clock . "I must wake them up" Jimin said to himself and went to upstairs .

He come and stand in front of the white door before get in to the room . he open the door and meet with two Bunnies are sleeping so peacefully while hugging each other .

Jimin smiled and went near them before lay down beside his husband .

"Jun and Kookie get up" He said softly while caressing his husband smooth and silky hair . both of them started to wake up slowly and they fall apart .

Jimin smiled at his two baby's . "wake up you two lazy Bunny's" He said with a little loud voice . "Please baby two minutes more" Jungkook said and hug him .
"Yes mama five minutes more" Jun said in a sleepy voice .

Jimin giggles at his both baby . "yeah get up you too" he said and remove Jungkook from him and went downstairs .

"Good morning baby" Jungkook come down and kissed his forehead . "Good morning mama" Jun said while sitting on his chair .
Jimin served them their breakfast and sat down beside his baby .

"Papa can we go to park at weekend" Jun said . "Okay we will go as your wish" Jungkook said with a smile .
"Okay we will go later now finish and go to your school or you will be late" Jimin said and Jun nodded his head .

At weekend

The full family come to the park and when they arrived Jun let go jimin hand and run to the edge .
"Jun carefully" Jimin said in worried and Jungkook come and stand beside his husband . "Don't worry baby he will be alright" Jungkook said .

"Taehyung uncle" Jun shout as he saw them . Taehyung and rosé turned and saw Jun was running to them . Taehyung bend down and open his arm for jun as Jun jump on him .

Jungkook and Jimin also saw them and come near them .
"Hey Rose long time no see" Jimin said as he hug her .
"How are you oppa" Rose said with a smile and earned a fine from him .

"When we all meet , I think we should grab a lunch together" Taehyung said .
"Yes! Let's go" Jun said and everyone giggles at his cuteness .

"Okay let's go then" Jungkook said and everyone went to restaurant near by the park .

Jun was only six years old and Jungkook was so happy to got both Jimin and jun at his life , it fulfilled his life so much .

The end

Hope you to like this part .

Bye~~~~

💜💜