Ask #1 & Dare #1

@RaphaelXLuna OML! YAS! *ahem* ok sooooo i got an ask for Scar to be revived and a dare for Rafiki!! Rafiki my main man er baboon teach Scar a lesson even if it means giving him a concussion XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avana: *laying on a rock in the sun with the other Lionesses as she gives her daughter Hasina a bath*

Hasina: *wiggling around* Mama stop!

Avana: *chuckles* Alright my little flower but don't come crying to me when the dirt on your fur starts getting itchy and uncomfortable.

Hasina: *jumps out of her mothers paws happily* I won't mama!

Hasina: *runs off and immediately falls into a muddy puddle from last nights rain* AH! MAMA!

Avana: *laughs at her daughter with the other lionesses and shakes her head* Oh my little Hasina your father would have loved you so.

{Sky suddenly darkens getting all of the Prides attention}

Avana: *looks up at the sky* Now what's going on here?

{Lighting hits the ground quickly followed by a loud clap of thunder startling everyone}

Hasina: AHHHHH! MAMA! *runs to her mother and jumps between her front paws and quickly buries her face into her mothers chest*

Avana: *wraps her paws around Hasina as she along with the other lionesses look in the direction the lighting hit seeing smoke*

Nala: *sits up looking to where the smokes coming from* That smoke looks like it's coming from Rafiki's tree.

Sarabi: *Hums in concern* I wonder if his alright?

Sarafina: *smiles at her friend* I'm sure he is Sarabi it'll take more then a little lighting bolt to kill that baboon.

{~At Rafiki's Tree~}

Rafiki: *staring at his visitor with a grin*

Scar: *looking around confused* I thought I was dead-Wait a minute.

Scar: *looks down and realizes his in a tree* Why am I in a tree!

Rafiki: *giggles* Why indeed.

Scar: *head snaps up quickly at the familiar voice and his eyes widen once they land on the owner* Oh not you again.

Rafiki: *narrows eyes* And what is that supposed to mean.

Scar: *scoffs and turns his head* Nothing for you to worry about monkey.

Rafiki: *glares and grabs his stick*

{~5 Minutes Later~}

Scar: *unconscious below Rafiki's tree*

Rafiki: *huffs* Maybe that will teach you some manners and knock some sense into you!

Rafiki: *turns around and walks back into his tree* Youngsters these days no respect I tell you no respect!