Ask #3

@Cloudy_Day2 OOOOH! I gots a ask! Simba I heard that you had a son named Kopa before Kiara and Kion. Is it true or is it all a fluke?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Picture above is Sadiki)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Avana: *fuming on top Pride Rock while pacing*

The Pride: *watching her*

Hasina: *sitting in between Vitani's paws watching her mother* 

Hasina: *looks up at Vitani with a worried look* Aunt Vitani is Mama ok?

Vitani: Uhh *looks down at her* Y-Yea don't worry Hasina your mother just.. *looks back up at Pride Rock* Needs to let a few things out..

Avana: *growling in anger* Why, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BRING HIM BACK!?!

Avana: *walks to the edge of Pride Rock and looks at the sky* WHY BRING SCAR BACK! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME!

{~With The Great Kings Of The Past~}

A male lion is seen looking down at Pride Rock with fear in his eyes as he watches the lioness roar angerly at the sky...at him.

The other great kings: *looking at him in amusement some are even laughing at his misfortune*

{~Back With Avana~} 

Avana: *glares at the sky* For the love of- GET YOUR SPIRITED ASS OUT HERE SADIKI!!

Simba: *walks up behind her* I see your angry at the great kings.

Avana: *turns to Simba* Tsk Yea I'm mad at them for bringing back Scar *growls lowly* But I'm mostly mad at just one of them in particular..

Simba: *smirks* I can tell you were shouting Sadiki's name rather loudly.

Avana: *glares* Yea well if he was still alive I'd be beating his furry ass!

Simba: *chuckles* I'm sure you would Avana.

Avana: *sighs* How are you and Nala today Simba?

Simba: We are doing well thank you for asking what about you Avana?

Avana: *sits down* Well I'd be better if Sadiki was here so I could beat his ass!

Simba: *laughs* Yes I suppose you would! 

Simba: *calms down* Now how are you fairing with raising Hasina on your own?

Avana: *smiles* I am fairing well Simba we both are. But I do have a question.

Simba: *sits down* Go on.

Avana: Simba.. Did you ever have a cub before Kiara and Kion?

Simba: *stiffens before sighing* I did yes his name was Kopa but...

Simba: *looks at the ground sadly* He died along time again.

Avana: *shocked* Wow...That's gotta be tough I mean losing a cub...It's like ouch! 

Avana: *looks down to where her daughter is* If I lost Hasina...

Avana: *pins her ears back* I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

Avana: *eyes sadden* 'Especially because she's all I have left of him.'

The Lion King Ask Or Dare!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें