Ask #2

@NightmareShadow For Scar: Do u have a wife or no??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Pride: *staring intensely at the resurrected Scar*

Nala: *glares* Why's HE back!

Avana: *sighs* My guess is that the great Kings brought him back.

Nala: *looks at her* But why after everything his done why bring him back!?

Avana: *looks over at her daughter playing with Kion* My guess.. Redemption.

Nala: *grumbles* He doesn't deserve redemption.

Sarabi: *looks up from her spot on a rock* I'd agree Nala but...doesn't everyone deserve a second chance every once and awhile?

Nala: *sighs* I suppose but I'm not trusting him.

Sarabi: *nods with a smile* That's understandable young one it will take a long time before Scar can earn our trust again.

Sarabi: *looks over to Scar who's on a rock away from the Pride* And I believe he knows that himself.

Avana: *walks over to Scar* Scar.

Scar: *lifts his head and looks at her* Avana. *looks her over* You've grown.

Avana: *narrows her eyes* Yes well I was a cub the last time you saw me.

Scar: *hums as his gaze turns to Hasina* I see you have a cub of your own now.

Avana: *nods as she looks over to her daughter* That I do her name is Hasina.

Scar: *narrows his eyes* Who is her father?

Avana: *glares at him growling* That is none of your business Scar!

Scar: *smirks* My quite defensive there aren't we~

Avana: *snarls* WELL AT LEAST I HAD A MATE!!

Scar: *holds up a claw* Ah there it is you said 'had' meaning you no longer have one.

Avana: *growls louder* Why you- Did you even have a mate!

Scar: *frowns* I did actually. *sits up* And you should know her quite well after all. *smirks* She is your mother.

Avana: *roars in anger* ZIRA WAS NO MOTHER!!

Scar: *amused* Oh... What a thing to say about the lioness that raised you~

Avana: *sneers* Exactly! She raised me but she wasn't my mother! Zira only took me in because she wanted to make me one of her followers!

Scar: *huffs laying his head back down* Believe what you want to my dear but Zira is my mate and though you might not be blood you are still my step-daughter.

Avana: *shakes in anger* I AM NOT YOUR DAUGHTER!! *storms away in fury*