Chapter 11

Hi, my loves, thank you so much for being patient with me and this update, I love you for it.

Life is a little bloody hectic right now, I'll try to get the next chapter done as soon as I can.

***
Song: You and me - Lifehouse
***

I'm starting to think this guy never looks where he's fucking going.

Either that, or he knows exactly where he's going every time.

"Now, Miss Davis, what did I tell you about being more observant?" He asks in that same amused and self-assured tone that laces every word he says.

"Observant?" I ask, pulling my head back so I'm not inches from his face anymore, "Maybe you should stop jumping out from behind places without looking."

That makes him smile; giving me a flash of gold like always, and I can't help but start to smile back, as much as I try to hide it, I know he sees it.

"You can't seem to stay away from me," he tells me with a teasing smirk on his face.

I can't seem to- is he kidding me?

"You can't seem to watch where you walk," I snap back, awarding me a laugh from not only him but the girls behind him also.

He stares at me without saying anything for a minute, just smiling with amusement.

"You look lovely today by the way," he winks, glancing down at my shirt.

My shirt...this isn't-

Oh my fucking god this is his shirt.       

I was in a rush this morning and threw on the first thing I saw, I only realised it was his when the girls asked me why it didn't fit me.

I'm not giving this smug bastard the satisfaction.

"Thank you," I smile, "I thought I'd go with something a little less flashy today."

"Less..." he scoffs, raising his eyebrows and dipping the corners of his lips down in disapproval, "Less flashy, alight then."

My eyes glance down at his lips, taking in his smile and the way he licks his lips as if trying to pull his smile back into his mouth.

As I look back up to his eyes, he shakes his head and lets go of my arms, dragging his hands all the way down my arms and letting them fall off before he takes a step back from me.

As soon as he isn't touching me, it's like my senses come back, I didn't even realise how caught up in the moment I was.

This is why I still think he's the magick one, not Terra.

I run my eyes over his body, taking him in for what feels like the first time in a long time even though it's only been two days since I last spoke to him.

Time moves so slowly here, a day feels like a week, it really makes this place feel like home a lot faster than I would have liked.

I haven't been avoiding him, I just haven't gone out of my way to talk to him...

He was at the show last night, I saw him come in late and I could practically feel the heat of his stare on me all night.

But I didn't talk to him, I didn't dance on him, hell, I didn't even look at him.

I couldn't, because, just because I didn't want to talk to him yet, doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about him, he's all that's been on my fucking mind.