Part 4

*2 weeks later*
*PETERS POV*

I wake up in a hospital room, monitors beeping all around me, I try sitting up but feel a sharp pain in my chest "ah shit" I say gritting my teeth and resting a hand on my chest. I look around and see Kate asleep with her hair all messy and drooling "Kate?" I say to get her attention but also question why she's here. She jerks and turns to face me with tear stained face "Pete!" she says walking over to me and hugging me, I grunt in pain as her arms rap around me "oh sorry" she's says releasing me and stepping back slightly "how long was I out?" I say as our eyes lock "two weeks" she says grabbing her chair and pulling it close to me "sorry for worrying you" I say limply putting my hand over hers and stroking it with my thumb "you shoulda seen Nat, she was a wreck the first day" she says as she makes the palm of our hands touch, I intertwine out hands and stay their for a while until I hear her yawn "ill see you tomorrow" she says getting up and waving to me as, she heads to the door "why don't you uh sleep with me?" I pause before speaking again "I meant like Freinds" she walks up to me and climbs into the bed with me. I feel her snuggle up to me and close her eyes, I put my arms around her and press a gentle kiss to her forehead "I love you" I whisper before falling asleep.

*the next day*
*KATES POV*

My eyes flutter open and see myself pressed against Pete with his arm around me. I sit up and get out of the bed incase someone came and thought we were having sex. I wait for half an hour before someone walks in to check on Pete "peeeeete, peeeeeete" I hear Bruce say waving a hand over petes face "h-hi Bruce" he says opening his eyes "oh thank god your awake" he says to himself "how do you feel?" he says tapping on a tablet "sore" he says before looking towards me and mouthing "how are you?" I mouth back to him "good, you" we share a look before Bruce speaks up "you can leave this room but take it easy until tomorrow" he, says as I get up and help him to the living room "next time don't go dying on me, I love you too much" I say and instantly cover my mouth "it's OK, I uh feel the same" he says as I plop him on the sofa "so what do you feel like doing?" I say sitting next to him "as long as its with you, I don't mind" he says as our fingers intertwine "that was cheesy, but the centiment was there" I say as I rest my head on his shoulder. We ended up watching TV while resting one each other for 30 minutes before the others started to wake up "your awake!" I heard Nat say as she ran and enveloped him in a hug "you scared us" Clint said dropping from the vents "sorry" he says as if their mad he was in a coma for 2 weeks "you've got nothing to apologise for kid" Tony said putting his hand on his shoulder, I stroke the palm of his hand with my thumb and he intertwined our fingers once again.

*PETERS POV*

Tony suggested to celebrate the fact I'm not dead was to have a game night, we all agreed and soon we were sat on the floor playing monopoly, I don't think thor quite understood since he kept expecting the metal figures to move on his own to his disappointment they didn't. "stark, I think the little men are broken, they don't seem to be following the orders I'm instructing them with" everyone started laughing "that's not how it works thor, you gotta move them yourself" Steve said as he moved his piece along the bored "I don't like this game" he said before picking up his hammer and slamming it on the game "thor! What the hell" Clint said trying to find any salvageable parts of the set "uh sorry" he said before putting mjolnir down. "that's enough games for tonight" I say standing up and heading to my room and sitting underneath the sheets. I start to drift off before hearing a knock on my door "come in" I say signaling whoever it was to enter "hey Pete" Kate said walking in "you ok?" I ask sitting up "is it OK if I sleep in here tonight, you just make me feel safe" she said as she tiredly walks to my bed and sits at the edge "yeah of course" I say pulling the sheets of me so she can join me "I never left you while you were in that coma y'know" she says looking at me "you didn't need to, I wouldn't have gone anywhere" I say gripping her hand in mine "I know, I know, I just couldn't bring myself to leave you, you mean everything to me" she says before kissing my cheek, I return the kiss and we start a short makeout session. "it's late we should rest, we have all day tomorrow to do whatever we want" I say resting my head on her shoulder and playing with a strand of her hair "goodnight Pete, love you" she says putting her head on the pillow and falling asleep instantly, I decide to fill ned and mj in where I've been the past weeks.

SPIDER-BOY
Ok, dont kill me but the reason I haven't spoken to you guys is cause I was in a coma for 2 weeks

GUYINTHECHAIR
dude!, are you OK?

BADASSBITCH
Are you Ok?

SPIDER-BOY
Yeah, I'm fine, oh I almost forgot, I have a girlfriend now too
(SPIDER-BOY Has attached a picture)

BADASSBITCH
What's her name?

SPIDER-BOY
Kate, Kate Bishop

GUYINTHECHAIR
As in hawkeye's protégé!?

SPIDER-BOY
His names Clint but yes that Kate Bishop

BADASSBITCH
Do you guys wanna hang out tomorrow?
We can catch up and you can introduce us to your girlfriend

SPIDER-BOY
Cool, c u tomorrow

(SPIDER-BOY Has added HAWKEYE 2.0
To the PPRSPS)