Part 5

*KATES POV*

Everyone was sitting in the living enjoying the calm before my phone started getting blown up with messages by two people called ned and mj

NED
Is it true your petes gf?

MJ
has he told you about us before?

NED
How'd you two meet?

I take a minute to read the messages and look over to Pete "sorry, neds a fanboy and mjs protective" (mj is like a sister in this) "it's fine, I was always surrounded by overprotective people" i say typing in a response

HAWKEYE 2.0
Yes I'm petes gf, no he hasn't told me about you before and we met after he helped me fight a thug a few weeks ago

MJ
yesterday we asked Pete if he wanted to hang out with us, do you wanna come too?

HAWKEYE 2.0
Yeah

I put my phone back on the table and face Pete "ill be ready in a sec" I saw leaving the living room and go to my bedroom to get ready to meet petes Freinds. After 15 minutes I hear a knock at my door and pete walks in "you look incredible" he says looking at me "I didn't try that hard" I say moving my hair out of my face "I just got a message from them, they said meet at delmars and we can sort a plan out from there" he says sitting next to me and intertwing our hands. We stay there for 5 minutes before I feel Pete get up "cmon let's go" he says as I get up and brush myself off before we head downstairs and leave we walked to the place they said to meet up at. We walk in and sit at a table and wait for them "how long did they say they'll be?" I ask tapping on the table and looking at him "15 minutes" he says before standing up to get some sandwiches "ah Mr Parker, its good to see you again" the man said already preparing sandwiches for him.

*PETERS POV*

After getting the sandwiches I sit back down and hand Kate one "I didn't know what you wanted so I got you the same as me" I see her take a bite and see her face light up "this is really good" she says as I start on mine. After 15 minutes I hear the door open behind us and see ned and mj walk in "hey guys" I say waving them over, me and ned do our handshake while Kate just waves awkwardly "hi" she says in a quite voice before ned starts to fanboys "ned, calm down a bit" I say sitting back down "so Peter how are you?" mj asks taking a bite from her sandwich "never better" I say looking at Kate and smiling. "so Kate, have any family?" ned asks leaning back on the chair "I uh have a mom but she's in prison and a step dad who I mistook for a criminal, turns out he's just a crazy guy who loves swords" ned stops and looks mad at himself for bringing up a probably bad memory "what's your step dad's name?" mj asks trying to stop the awkwardness "Jack, I see him every other week, he helps patch my suit whenever it's damaged or just bandage me if clints unattainable" she says biting into her sandwich "maybe that's what we could do, see Jack?" I suggest after finishing my sandwich "sure, he'd love to meet you" she says getting up, ned and mj following suite "I'll guide you" she says as we folluw behind her. We reach a really fancy house and walk in. "who is it?" we hear a voice from the other room as a man with a moustache and hair with a white tuft in it appears in the entrance "it's Me, I brought some Freinds with me" Kate says moving aside so he could see us "hi" I say with a small smile "no need to be so nervous, I don't bite" he says walking over and shaking mine, ned and mjs hand "come in, come in, I was just having a drink you can join if you want" he says pouring a small glass of alcohol as me and Kate sit next to each other while ned sits on one chair and mj on the other, he hand the four of us a drink before leaning back on the chair "how about some introductions then?" he says taking a sip "I'll go first, hi I'm Michelle but my Freinds and family call me mj and I'm 21 years old" mj says standing up like its a school presentation "nice to meet you Michelle" Jack says before signaling she could sit down again "ill go next" ned says standing up and taking a breath "hi I'm ned, I have no cool nicknames sadly and I'm 23 years old" I stand up as ned sits down and takes a sip from his drink "hi I'm Peter Parker romanoff stark" I shouldnt have said, I look at jack who dissent seem too bothered by the fact I'm the biological son of the black widow "I'm 23 years old and *deep breath* I'm spider man" I felt I could trust him since he knows about kates hero gig "the son of the black widow has spider powers" he says laughing "I didn't think of that" I quickly take out my phone and change mom's number to MAMA SPIDER. "so do you live in the avengers compound?" he asks taking a sip from his drink, I do the same and sit back down "yeah, im right next to Kate and Bruce's rooms" I see mj admiring one of the swords on the wall while ned sits their awkwardly tapping a tune on his legs. We all sit and talk for half an hour before we decide to head back "bye sweetie" he says towards Kate who responds with a quick "bye" I feel his hand on my arm "it was nice meeting you Peter" he says as we shake hands "you too, see you soon" I say as I walk to Kate and our hands intertwine as we start walking. We say goodbye to ned and mj and start to walk away.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed, if you have any story ideas for future chapters, leave em in the comments.
BYE!