Part 10

*KATES POV*

We were still at Jack's place since yesterday (all parts take place the day after the last) and were chilling until Jack patched up my jacket, me and pete where sat on the sofa together and watching TV. After a while I hear petes phone buzzing so I pass it to him and he answers "hey mom what's up?" he put it on speaker so I could hear to "where are you, I've been worried about you two, are you OK?" me and pete exchange glances before responding "we stayed at my step-dad's place so he can patch my jacket until we come back" I say as Pete moves the phone closer to me so Nat could hear me clearer "well be back as soon as her things are fixed" we could both hear her sigh in relief "love you Pete" she says "love you too mom, bye" Pete hangs up and I go and check on Jack "is it done yet?" I say as I make myself a drink and take a sip "all done" he says handing the jacket over to me "thanks Jack" I say walking out with my jacket hung over my shoulder and the glass of water in my hand. I sit next to Pete again who was texting ned "looks great" he says as I show him the part that was fixed by Jack "we can go now" I say as he stands up and takes my hand.

*PETERS POV*

We exit the house and go into the street, we walk to a coffee shop and buy 2 to keep us warm while we walked back to the compound, I thought Kate would feel awkward walking around with her bow, ans arrows everywhere we walk but she seemed oddly comfortable with it. We got our coffees and started walking "what's the most embarrassing thing you've done since becoming spider man?" Kate says "nearly peeing in the suit because it was hard to get off" I say blushing but it happens to everyone at least once "what we're you doing?" she asked taking a sip from her coffee "I was coming home from patrol and needed to go to the toilet but I was still getting used to my suit so it was a bit stiff in places, one such place being around the zip to take the suit off" I said as Kate laughed so hard she tripped over the pavement, I grabbed her hand just in time "thanks" she says as I tug my arm and make Kate roll into me and she hugs me "your welcome" we lock eyes with each other for a second before continuing to get back to the compound.
Once we reached the compound I went in my room and took my suit off which was underneath my normal clothes and dumped it on my bed. Kate was training with Clint, yelena came in and asked why I hadn't been downstairs since me and Kate got back "I need to fix my suit" I reply "I could help if you want?" she says picking the suit up and examining the "yeah if you don't mind, Friday me and aunt lena are gonna fix my suit tell everyone to not disturb us till we're done" I say getting a simple "of course" back and we headed to the lab to work on the suit, first off we started by finding a more durable but just as flexible material so I could still move freely "how about this one?" lena (I'm not writing yelena every time) said holding up some material, I got out some scissors and cut a piece into the vague shape and size of my arm and slipped it on, it was durable but I couldn't move my arms enough "not flexible enough" I say slipping the material off my arm as lena puts a tick on a whiteboard that said "not flexible enough, not durable enough and just right" so far we had no ticks on the just right section, we were just about to give up when I opened a drawer and found a material that was perfect, it was lightweight, durable and I could move around in it well "I got it!" I say throwing the material at lena who caught it...To the head "give me a warning next time" she says picking up the material "sorry but can you make a full red and blue body suit out of this material please" I say "why can't you do this" she says taking out some scissors and the material but in red "me and creating suits don't mix" I say lifting up my sleeve where I accidentally pricked myself when creating my homemade suit when I started 8 years ago "fair point, I'll get you when it's done" she says taking out the blueprints we designed when brainstorming the look for the new suit.

*KATES POV*

Me and Clint have been training while Pete worked on his suit, we where taking a break when Pete came in "hey babe" he says kissing my cheek "hey, how's the suit coming along?" I say as Clint lays panting on the ground after the training session "it's good, lena's just cutting up the material I'm using for the suit, looking good Clint" he says as Clint wipes his face of sweat and sits up "thanks, Kate can you chuck me the bottle" he says as I pick up his bottle and throw it to him "thanks" I rest my head on Petes shoulder who was enjoying the cool air the gym area always had, he placed an arm around me and placed a gentle kiss to my lips which I gladly returned. I quickly went to my room to put some other clothes on and went back down to Pete who was looking at stuff on his phone "anything interesting?" I say looking over his shoulder "no, just that jjj guy ranting about me...Again" he say putting his phone down "you shouldn't listen to that guy, you do so much for the city, he does nothing about it while your doing everything in your power to make this city a safer place" I say stroking his palm with my thumb "thanks Kate" he picks his phone up again and puts a show on called "fresh meat" (one of my favourite shows) we watch the first 3 episodes before lena comes down to tell Pete his suit is ready.

*PETERS POV*

I follow lena back to the lab and see the suit we designed together in the middle of the room on a display dummy "what do you think?" she says as I brush my hand against the chest of the suit (the suit is the one from the image above) "it's perfect, can you leave so I can put it on" she leaves the room and I quickly take the suit of the stand and put it on, I walk downstairs and see everyone sitting down minding their own buisness, I clear my throat and get everyone's attention "what do you guys think" I say spinning around to show off the whole suit (the back symbol is the same as the chest but bigger and red) I get various impressed responses from everyone before taking the mask off, sitting next to Kate and pecking her cheek before putting the rest of fresh meat on.

Hey everyone, hope you enjoyed the chapter, on Thursday I go back to school so if uploads are a bit spontaneous and random that's the reason why, put your ideas in the comments
BYE!