FOUR

Picture of Elliot above :)

Elliot was actually not planned so I'll have to recast him eventually when I have the time but I love him sm
————————————————————————

Elliot was actually not planned so I'll have to recast him eventually when I have the time but I love him sm————————————————————————

he future doesn't define our past or present." -anonymous

—————————————————————-

THIRD:

Willa had been woken up a few days later to the sounds of child-like laughter filling her ears, the sound making her want to curl into a ball of fear. While the girl was fairly curious even outside her headspace, she didn't want to chance her ' wants' or 'thoughts' over the turning fear rising in her stomach. She had trusted her dad.

She couldn't trust anyone else after that, the
reminder when the pressure of her fathers hands around her neck came into her mind. When the thoughts got too vivid, she could still smell his breath, the stench of cigarettes filling her nose, the feeling of his sweaty and large hands pressing against her neck.

All five senses making her feel she was still there in the present.

The safe place had always been what saved her all these years, making her feel like she was somewhere else instead of the environment before. She zoned into a trance, almost as if her body felt there, but her mind was miles away into her own visual savior.

She imagined tall grass in front of her eyes, with wildflowers blooming all around her. Imagining the same small patch of flowers in her yard from her grandmother before she died. The butterflies fluttered all around her as she took a deep breathe, inhaling the fresh air around her. It was paradise to her in that moment.

Although, when the trance came to a stop and it was finally over, her paradise had become a nightmare as she came to reality while her father spat in her face like she was garbage.

Now that she was in the present once again, she watched a boy with curly hair and ebony skin gently wave a hand in front of her face.
She jumped back at the action while tilting her head at the boy in front of her, slight fear flashing in her coffee brown orbs.

"Sorry, didn' mean to scare ya." The taller boy spoke out in a small tone, he could have been no older than Willa as his eyes held innocence and wonder at the girl in front of him.

She took in his appearance as his forest green mixed with mocha brown orbs met her own brown ones, she noticed how much taller he was while he held a worn and faintly yellow stuffed lion in his adorably chubby arms, wearing a floral white and red hello kitty dress with pink shorts since his caregiver said it was cold, he knew she never wanted him to be sick.